Cristobal on Josh Pate Late Kick show right now

Advertisement
50/50 run pass is ideal for mostly every coach.

I believe in the long run this is what we should aim for but not next year. I think next year we will have the most success putting the ball in TVDs hands. He is a legit prospect with elite NFL tools. Sling it like Joe Burrow did.

Beside the fact that TVD is a potential 1st rounder. Our line is way better at pass pro than run blocking. I say let TVD let it rip regardless of who the OC is and what is ideal.

Advertisement
Mario is a quientisential representative of UM. I am very pumped!
However, there is a bottom line that must be achieved. Win or else - that is the bottom line of every Head Coach.

The question remains: Will our fan base give him at least two full years?

His team must match his rhetoric.

Hopefully Corey Raymond is ready to get outta Gainesville after being there for a month or 2.
He has to be trying and doubling back on Raymond. Outside of that I can’t think of the big game hunting he could be talking about for position coach’s.

Advertisement
He has to be trying and doubling back on Raymond. Outside of that I can’t think of the big game hunting he could be talking about for position coach’s.
I’d say the DB coach that was like 2nd best recruiter in the country off the defending champs is big game hunting as well.

Gotta be a DB position hire we’re talking about. Not really another position we have open that I could name a big game hire we could make.

Has to be Addae or Raymond

Advertisement
I’d say the DB coach that was like 2nd best recruiter in the country off the defending champs is big game hunting as well.

Gotta be a DB position hire we’re talking about. Not really another position we have open that I could name a big game hire we could make.

Could it also be an elite QB coach?

BB2A6946-FD0C-41FF-9528-FAEDD17E7A88.jpeg

Advertisement

Was unaware Addae was that good of a recruiter. I’d consider that big game then, there rumbling early in the coaching carousel from UGA side that he might be on the move.

50/50 run pass is ideal for mostly every coach.

I believe in the long run this is what we should aim for but not next year. I think next year we will have the most success putting the ball in TVDs hands. He is a legit prospect with elite NFL tools. Sling it like Joe Burrow did.

Beside the fact that TVD is a potential 1st rounder. Our line is way better at pass pro than run blocking. I say let TVD let it rip regardless of who the OC is and what is ideal.
TVD is gonna let it rip even if Paul Johnson was his OC

I don't know how successful Mario will be at Miami. No one does.

But I know this. The man is as put together as any head coach in the country. He represents the program perfectly. He says all the right things and he is unquestionably a first class motivator. If he can get out of his own way on Saturdays he will bring us a natty.
I’d probably bet he studied everything Saban taught him. He’s definitely an alpha personality but when you listen to him talk he comes across like Saban does. Everything seems calculated and meticulous. This has nothing to do with his on field acumen or philosophy. More or less how he carries himself as a coach.

Advertisement
Back