Cristobal on Josh Pate Late Kick show right now

Advertisement
I’d say the DB coach that was like 2nd best recruiter in the country off the defending champs is big game hunting as well.

Gotta be a DB position hire we’re talking about. Not really another position we have open that I could name a big game hire we could make.

Has to be Addae or Raymond
200.gif

Advertisement
I really want Mario to succeed and bring championship quality football back to Miami. Not so much as that but I am so nauseated with Alabama, who has schemed and cheated for their titles except maybe their first under Saban. I'll go back to what Mario said on Gameday after his hire when he said when Miami is "on" there is no other place like it in CFB, regardless of what that little bag of puke Joel Klatt says and thinks.

I’d say the DB coach that was like 2nd best recruiter in the country off the defending champs is big game hunting as well.

Gotta be a DB position hire we’re talking about. Not really another position we have open that I could name a big game hire we could make.

Has to be Addae or Raymond
There were rumors that UF was looking at Karl Scott before they hired Raymond. I wonder does Mario go after him. Imagine if we were to snag him to be DB coach and Sherrone Moore to be Co-OC/TE coach LOL

Advertisement
50/50 run pass is ideal for mostly every coach.

I believe in the long run this is what we should aim for but not next year. I think next year we will have the most success putting the ball in TVDs hands. He is a legit prospect with elite NFL tools. Sling it like Joe Burrow did.

Beside the fact that TVD is a potential 1st rounder. Our line is way better at pass pro than run blocking. I say let TVD let it rip regardless of who the OC is and what is ideal.
I think Mario is smart enough to take what the defense gives him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe but they usually aren’t “big game” if they’re not an OC.

Maybe he would categorize Coley there idk
Do you think there’s any legs to the rumors about Sherrone Moore?

Also, do you think our ST Coach will likely double as a position coach?

Advertisement
Back