Cristobal on Josh Pate Late Kick show right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was he wrong though?

It took billionaire boosters getting ****ed off for us to do something about it. It was a pretty safe bet that we'd carry on the status quo of having a mediocre football programme.
True on that point but he literally said we didn't have a chance and Mario wasn't coming. His logic was sound but his prediction was wrwrong. I don't disagree with the point your making at all.

Y’all MFers really ****ed around and gave Mario god**** Cristobal a big U on his chest and a ******* Brinks truck. It’s ******* over for you *******.
happy gilmore GIF

Advertisement
I’d probably bet he studied everything Saban taught him. He’s definitely an alpha personality but when you listen to him talk he comes across like Saban does. Everything seems calculated and meticulous. This has nothing to do with his on field acumen or philosophy. More or less how he carries himself as a coach.
This is why he was on the short list to replace Saban whenever he retired, the boosters said that he reminded them of Saban in mannerisms, confidence, demeanor and communication skills.

At least Josh Pate admitted he was wrong and made fun of himself. How many people in the media can you say do that?

He makes pretty good arguments based in reason rather than feelings. Although I disagreed with his take about us getting Mario his logic made sense. Props to owning his mistake and doubling down on it by posting a video too.

Advertisement
Josh Pate is a complete tool.

I subscribe to his show but can’t bring myself to listen. He has said he models himself after Colin cowherd and it shows. His whole show is attempts at hot taeks that just fail. (I love cowherd fwiw)

I’ll die on this hill.

Josh Pate is a complete tool.

I subscribe to his show but can’t bring myself to listen. He has said he models himself after Colin cowherd and it shows. His whole show is attempts at hot taeks that just fail. (I love cowherd fwiw)

I’ll die on this hill.
If he dies…. He dies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back