Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
Some of y'all are weird.

I'm not a Mario truther, but this man has three conference championships. Matt Campbell has none.

Would wager 95% of you would choose Matt Campbell over Mario and 95% of you would be wrong.

Some of y'all are weird.

I'm not a Mario truther, but this man has three conference championships. Matt Campbell has none.

Would wager 95% of you would choose Matt Campbell over Mario and 95% of you would be wrong.
Context there as well. We going to really compare winning at Oregon in the PAC 12 with USC being down to what Campbell is doing at Iowa State? Oklahoma has made 4 consecutive CFPs. The PAC 12 has none during those years that Mario won.

Context there as well. We going to really compare winning at Oregon in the PAC 12 with USC being down to what Campbell is doing at Iowa State? Oklahoma has made 4 consecutive CFPs. The PAC 12 has none during those years that Mario won.
He won one at Florida International University.

The defense rests.

Advertisement
What the **** would Mario Cristobal be at Iowa State?.

I would take Campbell over him 7 days of the week.
Results are the results, brother. 3 conference titles to 0 conference titles. 1 of them at FIU...Matt Campbell didn't win one at Toledo but coaches that bookended him there did. Two time conference coach of the year, too.

Do results matter?

Results are the results, brother. 3 conference titles to 0 conference titles. 1 of them at FIU...Matt Campbell didn't win one at Toledo but coaches that bookended him there did. Two time conference coach of the year, too.

Do results matter?

I had some respect for your football knowledge....these last few post have an end of the year Miami feel to it. Think your "mentally exhausted".. Manny style

This title this year is the ultimate * for the pac 12.

How much championships did Larry Coker have and how much did Butch Davis have?. Who you taking there?

Advertisement
I had some respect for your football knowledge....these last few post have an end of the year Miami feel to it. Think your "mentally exhausted".. Manny style

This title this year is the ultimate * for the pac 12.

How much championships did Larry Coker have and how much did Butch Davis have?. Who you taking there?
Very nice strawman. These last few posts have a "I don't really have a reason for liking Campbell over Cristobal, I just do" sound to it, much like Mike Rumph evaluating cornerbacks.

We're talking about Cristobal v. Campbell here. You can give him that asterisks all you want...he's still got 2 in two different spots. Like I said, results matter...thats not even including Mario's ability to recruit which is his actual trump card.

Lets see how Campbell and Iowa State do in the next two minutes.

Last edited:
Mario's got Oregon's only two top 10 classes in history.
2 PAC 12 chips in 3 tries.

NUMBAS NEVA LIE.

NEVA LOST.

U’re my bro; but U gotta stop this. Manny has set record book losses in 2 yrs. Oregon has only played 6 games this yr, and he’s already won the PAC-12 twice in 3 yrs.

He’s not been a HC for 4 yrs; he coached A bowl game.

His first yr he went 9-4, then last yr 12-2, and this yr 4-2. Back to back Pac-12 titles. No comparison to Manny at all.

Every time I see back to back titles i chuckle man.

We both know they had no business being in that game man.

And for the 100th time its not about Manny. Its about the comical double standards a half a dozen dudes here have. We play well and win our bowl and the same dudes chest pounding this "title" while ignoring the absolutely horrible losses to two bottom dwellers in the PAC 12, will still be screaming UNC while excoriating anyone who has the gall to cast a positive light on this season.

Is it really?. They werent even suppose to be in this game and no one really cared about the game but oregon even usc apparently. That game was sooo boring i watched Buff vs Ball State more so
Still a better performance than Big Game Manny could EVER put together. At least he won his conference and beat Wisky in the Rose Bowl. Let's not forgot Wisky embaraased us the 2 previous years in bowl games. Everything it is relative and between the two, I would take the Cuban with a least a pedigree. Not a high school football player whose best mentor was in the early 1990s.

Advertisement
Very nice strawman. These last few posts have a "I don't rally have a reason for liking Campbell over Cristobal, I just do" sound to it, much like Mike Rumph evaluating cornerbacks.

We're talking about Cristobal v. Campbell here. You can give him that asterisks all you want...he's still got 2 in two different spots. Like I said, results matter...thats not even including Mario's ability to recruit which is his actual trump card.

Lets see how Campbell and Iowa State do in the next two minutes.
Two penalties and some poor clock management.

@gogeta4 c'mon, bruh.

Every time I see back to back titles i chuckle man.

We both know they had no business being in that game man.

And for the 100th time its not about Manny. Its about the comical double standards a half a dozen dudes here have. We play well and win our bowl and the same dudes chest pounding this "title" while ignoring the absolutely horrible losses to two bottom dwellers in the PAC 12, will still be screaming UNC while excoriating anyone who has the gall to cast a positive light on this season.

How is it a double standard??? Lol. One coach set HISTORY BOOK losses in 2 years...not just losses, but HISTORY BOOK losses, & the other guy went 12 wins in 2 his 2nd yr w/ a NY6 bowl; and took advantage of a technicality that allowed them play for The Pac 12 title.

There is literally no comparison.

Advertisement
How is it a double standard??? Lol. One coach set HISTORY BOOK losses in 2 years...not just losses, but HISTORY BOOK losses, & the other guy went 12 wins in 2 his 2nd yr w/ a NY6 bowl; and took advantage of a technicality that allowed them play for The Pac 12 title.

There is literally no comparison.

In your opinion if Clemson had to bail on the ACCCG cause of COVID would we deserve to be in it?

The funniest thing is the Mario guys were literally missing the last 3 weeks. Like gone..nowhere to be found.

A week ago had Washington not be the b*tch that they are...there would be NO THREADS on the guy...keep it that way next season as well when he is getting bent over by stanford or some other bum *** pac 12 team.

The funniest thing is the Mario guys were literally missing the last 3 weeks. Like gone..nowhere to be found.

A week ago had Washington not be the b*tch that they are...there would be NO THREADS on the guy...keep it that way next season as well when he is getting bent over by stanford or some other bum *** pac 12 team.

You in your feelings rn, brother.

I'm not even a Mario truther. He's whatever. But you speaking from the heart rn.

Still a better performance than Big Game Manny could EVER put together. At least he won his conference and beat Wisky in the Rose Bowl. Let's not forgot Wisky embaraased us the 2 previous years in bowl games. Everything it is relative and between the two, I would take the Cuban with a least a pedigree. Not a high school football player whose best mentor was in the early 1990s.
Better than Manny =/= good. That Oregon team was not good and easily could’ve been 1-5. Ends up with a matchup against a bigger corch and now people are talking crazy.

I think a lot of people didn’t actually watch Oregon this year. There’s no way.

Advertisement
Back