Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
I was never sold on Mario, but he's better than Manny. Not really saying much there, though.

I like the "he's a better man" part. Just twisting the knife.
tenor - 2020-12-19T132431.917.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Manny ****ting the bed make Mario losing to two teams that were a combined 1-7 make you feel better?

Since we're comparing the two, yes, it obviously helps my case. What kind of question is that?

Does Mario winning his power 5 conference in consecutive years make you scared?

@RVACane c'mon bro, this is getting out of hand now.

Can we quarantine all of the mopers in one thread and all of the Cristobal ball huggers in another? I know there's a lot of crossover so they'll have two threads to play with.

Every other thread is some more of this nonsense.

Thanks in advance.
And lock that with a password, so only the mopes have access.

Advertisement
Him winning 4 games would mean something if he played a full schedule. Not sure how you think that's some gotcha stat.

He wins more and recruits better than Manny. Facts.

he lost 2 games in a conf he should dominate with the recruiting edge he has. he can recruit. hes an experienced manny as a coach imo. for the money it would take to get him, ill hard pass on that. y'all mario lovers can go follow him up there

Im with @Pentagon Cane on this one. The Hate for Mario here is irrational.

Dude just won the Pac 12 conference for the second time in a row. That's an accomplishment worth noting.
Is it really?. They werent even suppose to be in this game and no one really cared about the game but oregon even usc apparently. That game was sooo boring i watched Buff vs Ball State more so

The "recruiting edge" he has is one of his attributes. Not an Oregon thing. He's signed the two highest rated classes in their program's history the couple seasons.

He's the one who's started breaking them into the top 10 for classes.

Advertisement
You act like this isnt his 2nd year. So his level of success that you are looking for and you think we would pay 6 year 27.3 mil you are crazy Mario is on 2nd coaching stint and 8th year. Not the same evaulation.

@RVACane c'mon bro, this is getting out of hand now.

Can we quarantine all of the mopers in one thread and all of the Cristobal ball huggers in another? I know there's a lot of crossover so they'll have two threads to play with.

Every other thread is some more of this nonsense.

Thanks in advance.
Troll ****’s in full swing. I swear I’m gonna start merging all their threads, even if they’re coming at it from different angles. We should just have a Manny Sucks Board so I Can send it all over there with no Mauderation. Oh and Manny sucks but still. It’s the same repeat thing. Needs to be managed together.

Him winning 4 games would mean something if he played a full schedule. Not sure how you think that's some gotcha stat.

He wins more and recruits better than Manny. Facts.
Cal has one win this season....haha.....didnt even have the best record in his division....... he is better than dIAZ is like 2 midgets arguing who is taller

He's been there going on four years and just lost to two team that are a combined 1-7 against everyone else with those "physical guys he's developing".

I know you love him Mrs Davis, but he's ****ting the bed without his Top 5 pick at QB.

U’re my bro; but U gotta stop this. Manny has set record book losses in 2 yrs. Oregon has only played 6 games this yr, and he’s already won the PAC-12 twice in 3 yrs.

He’s not been a HC for 4 yrs; he coached A bowl game.

His first yr he went 9-4, then last yr 12-2, and this yr 4-2. Back to back Pac-12 titles. No comparison to Manny at all.

Advertisement
Back