Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is how you know who is a real football program. Schools that extend bums like this aint trying to get to that next level
What will the approach be next year when we extend manny after the same season? Too funny. So what was the problem with him this year? I'm legit asking cause I haven't bothered to watch anyone this season.

Advertisement
What will the approach be next year when we extend manny after the same season? Too funny. So what was the problem with him this year? I'm legit asking cause I haven't bothered to watch anyone this season.
Me neither. But, how well Herbert has played as an NFL rookie QB as compared to how he looked at Oregon shouldn't given any Oregon fans a twinkle in their eye.

Oregon is a great job for Cristobal. With the way he's recruiting (6th ranked class in the nation), he should have an easy road to PAC titles and the occasional playoff berth. He might even backdoor his way to his second PAC title in a row this weekend.

For those who say, "Miami is a cheap program without deep pockets and can't/won't pay top dollar for quality coaches", that $4.6 mil that Oregon just gave Cristobal is about 500,000 more than roughly $4.1 mil Richt was making from 2016-2018 (might have been more). Inflation adjusted, that would be $4.45 million today and would make him the second highest paid coach in the ACC behind Dabo. And Miami was going to give him another 1.5 mil for an OC on top of that.

Advertisement
When yall gonna get serious and demand UM bring Mario back home. Keep bemoaning Paul Hilton Davis's old a$$, you had the answer in Mario. Oregon was paying Mario chicken change before his extension. How much money did UM have to pay Temple to get Manny out of his contract? The UM faithful can't take much more of this. We are at the breaking point!

Advertisement
When yall gonna get serious and demand UM bring Mario back home. Keep bemoaning Paul Hilton Davis's old a$$, you had the answer in Mario. Oregon was paying Mario chicken change before his extension. How much money did UM have to pay Temple to get Manny out of his contract? The UM faithful can't take much more of this. We are at the breaking point!

Have u watched Oregon this year?

Have u watched Oregon this year?
Oregon had 3 point loss to Oregon State after surrendering a 19 pt 4th qtr lead, and a 4 point loss to Cal. At no time were they bent over and violated in the manner UNC violated UM. For what it's worth, they are in the PAC-12 title game albeit covid-19 related because the Huskies can't field a team. Mario is a better coach than Manny hands down.

What is the buyout for Cristobal if Miami wanted to go that route after next season? Is it even bigger than before?

Advertisement
Back