Cristobal does his thing

I wouldn't advise arguing QB with D money.

He is in the Tebow is a good quarterback camp, so it won't be going anywhere.

Advertisement
It has been about 10 seasons of fail on the field for Bradford in the NFL but Herbert is not a better player than Bradford at the same point in their careers.
Bradford is the greatest con man who ever lived. He has made $129 million and he's never been good. Never had a winning record, never started a playoff game. Tebow only started one season and accomplished more. I salute his agent but Bradford is a JAG.

Of course there is. Herbert may not be ready for the pros. He knows himself better than anyone. If he goes out there and struggles, he loses out on the real money-- the second contract.

The evidence is overwhelming that four-year QBs do better in the league.
idk man..I’m just talking as college prospects..Bradford was a better prospect than this kid. Bradford also has had decent season and decents numbers. But is always HURT

He was dinking and dunking. That's why his team struggled. They replaced him with a journeyman and immediately got way more explosive.

There is a reason Bradford has played for many different teams without one winning season or playoff start.
Sam b
He was dinking and dunking. That's why his team struggled. They replaced him with a journeyman and immediately got way more explosive.

There is a reason Bradford has played for many different teams without one winning season or playoff start.
ill put it like this, this kid from Oregon would be lucky to have the career numbers Sam put up in the NFL. Sams only problem is he can’t stay healthy

I wouldn't advise arguing QB with D money.

He is in the Tebow is a good quarterback camp, so it won't be going anywhere.

Someone who actually had a winning record and started a couple playoff games, unlike Sam Bradford.

Advertisement
I wasn’t aware it was the coaches that make the decision for the kids. You sound very dumb.
If a coach is actively tryna convince a potential top 10 pick..then he’s doing a disservice to the kid..I don’t get why that so hard for you to understand.

“You’ve done all you can at this level to prepare yourself for the next level as a top pick”

If a coach is actively tryna convince a potential top 10 pick..then he’s doing a disservice to the kid..I don’t get why that so hard for you to understand.

“You’ve done all you can at this level to prepare yourself for the next level as a top pick”
A. You don’t know where for sure he’s going to get drafted. Sure the QB class is weak but nothing is guaranteed and it’s not like he lit it up this year, so there is always room to get better.

B. How the **** do you not understand it’s the player and his families decision? No coach in America controls a players fate one way or the other. You obviously hate Cristabol for some reason and sound like a jerk off.

If Mario did convince him to stay then it’s bad coaching IMO. College coaches jobs are 1.) win & 2.) develope players getting them ready to take the next step

Did you really just type that?

You got number one right. Their job is to win. His best option at QB next year would be the guy this thread is about and who would help them win. He can give the guy his opinion and then it's on the player.

We have had many such cases where players came back to try and win something. Not so much in recent years, but when we were winning.

Advertisement
Did you really just type that?

You got number one right. Their job is to win. His best option at QB next year would be the guy this thread is about and who would help them win. He can give the guy his opinion and then it's on the player.

We have had many such cases where players came back to try and win something. Not so much in recent years, but when we were winning.
Name the ones who were top 10 picks or the number one player at their position off the board...I can’t think of any at all

A. You don’t know where for sure he’s going to get drafted. Sure the QB class is weak but nothing is guaranteed and it’s not like he lit it up this year, so there is always room to get better.

B. How the **** do you not understand it’s the player and his families decision? No coach in America controls a players fate one way or the other. You obviously hate Cristabol for some reason and sound like a jerk off.
I said any coach who would try to convince a top 10 pick/1st rd to stay in ******* school is a ***..saban or whoever. I don’t even believe u and others don’t comprehend that. That Oregon was going in the top end of the 1st round with the way the picks are lining up and team needs. He was the best QB prospect coming out.

Bradford is the greatest con man who ever lived. He has made $129 million and he's never been good. Never had a winning record, never started a playoff game. Tebow only started one season and accomplished more. I salute his agent but Bradford is a JAG.

Of course there is. Herbert may not be ready for the pros. He knows himself better than anyone. If he goes out there and struggles, he loses out on the real money-- the second contract.

The evidence is overwhelming that four-year QBs do better in the league.

No. In only one of the two scenarios (leave v stay) is the guy not set for life. It’s that simple. And putting aside injury, what if he goes out next year and struggles at Oregon? Way to many variables to forego bird in hand because you think you need to work on your game more.

Herbert is returning to QB and not going to the draft even though he may be the first QB on the board.

So Wario comes in and Herbert's completion % goes down 8%. RAT down 20 RAW QBR down 6 ADJ QBR down 2
How much NIke paying him to stay cause there is absolutely no other reason for him to stay when he is first round pick and likely 1 QB taken

Advertisement
I said any coach who would try to convince a top 10 pick/1st rd to stay in ******* school is a ***..saban or whoever. I don’t even believe u and others don’t comprehend that. That Oregon was going in the top end of the 1st round with the way the picks are lining up and team needs. He was the best QB prospect coming out.
You are failing to realize it’s a business. When a coach wins he’s gets more money. What’s so hard to understand? I think you are confusing what I think is right and wrong.

This sucks for the Dolphins, who really could use a QB falling to them (or being less expensive to trade up for). Now Haskins and Lock will get a serious boost in draft stock.

they'll still suck next year for sure, and the QB thirsty teams will get a couple this season. Problem is they never suck enough to get a high draft pick. There's nothing like trying your hardest to just be average. A moron would realize you need to suck enough to get quality talent. Hopefully Ross cleans house and the new GM trades everyone of value.

Advertisement
You don't know why he got fired at FIU, and he took FIU to two bowl games.
"On December 5, 2012, Cristobal was relieved of his position as head coach of the FIU football program. FIU Athletic Director Pete Garcia explained his reasoning for firing Cristobal as "He's done a very good job for this program, but we’ve gone backwards over the last year and a half. Over the last 22 games, we've gone 8-14."[6] The decision by Garcia was heavily criticized for its rashness."

"On December 5, 2012, Cristobal was relieved of his position as head coach of the FIU football program. FIU Athletic Director Pete Garcia explained his reasoning for firing Cristobal as "He's done a very good job for this program, but we’ve gone backwards over the last year and a half. Over the last 22 games, we've gone 8-14."[6] The decision by Garcia was heavily criticized for its rashness."
Pete got choked slammed over a desk. Game over.

Advertisement
Back