Cristobal does his thing

doctaj11

Freshman
Herbert is returning to QB and not going to the draft even though he may be the first QB on the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great decision by the kid!

Improve your resume, enjoy another season of the best sport in the world, and spend one more year with friends and family before doing the football thing as a profession.

Some of y’all really need to stick with the NFL. Between pushing kids to enter the draft and expanded playoff talk, y’all are just too focused on the business side of things to really enjoy what’s great about college football.

And I doubt he cares who else is in his draft class. That’s a “beta” thought process, IMO.

Oregon will have four losses next year:

at Stanford
at Washington
and two of: at USC, at Ariz. st., Wazzu, or Arizona.

Cristobal can recruit, he can't coach.

Exactly. This looks good on the surface right now but it'll end up exposing Luigi as the corch that he is.

I rarely question a kid when he returns to school but this is just weird too in the era of young NFL QBs getting to play and not being "mentally" destroyed by early failures. Makes one wonder about this kid's confidence in his own abilities based on where he would've surely been drafted this year.

Advertisement
Ugh. Bad memory of Melvin Brattton.... 😡

Not entirely true, that he would completely get hosed by an injury. I am guessing he will have some insurance policy against this. It could cost him, but not as much as things like this used to.

Not entirely true, that he would completely get hosed by an injury. I am guessing he will have some insurance policy against this. It could cost him, but not as much as things like this used to.

It’brought back a bad memory of Brattons horrific knee injury —- period. There’s no true or false to someone having a bad memory of something.

Exactly. This looks good on the surface right now but it'll end up exposing Luigi as the corch that he is.

I rarely question a kid when he returns to school but this is just weird too in the era of young NFL QBs getting to play and not being "mentally" destroyed by early failures. Makes one wonder about this kid's confidence in his own abilities based on where he would've surely been drafted this year.
Why so much hate for Mario? The guy is a cane and is doing and will do a great job.

Advertisement
Back