Cracks starting to show in FSU recruiting; new RB on UM's radar

View as article
Advertisement
yall talking about not wanting Lucas are plain stupid. Look at how our o line is playing yall really wanna reject a mammoth with a huge ceiling just cause he hurt your feelings? Stoopid.

We dont need more bad ol, he’s fat and slow with awful feet. We will get better players than this sloth.

This is nothing about “ feelings “, id take Dent in a second, you know why ? He’s good.

I doubt he is flipping as long as Lockette is there.

He should consider that his first year there might be Lockette’s last

That team is a genuine dumpster fire. Taggart’s resume was so obviously inflated by the best schools and coaches exiting USF’s conference on his march to his only 10 win season.
Pitt and Syracuse left
Louisville and Rutgers left
Lincoln Riley left ECU
Fuente left Memphis
USF didn’t play Houston in 2016
2016 was Frosts First year at UCF

The depression here in Tallahassee is real, and I’m loving every minute of it.

yall talking about not wanting Lucas are plain stupid. Look at how our o line is playing yall really wanna reject a mammoth with a huge ceiling just cause he hurt your feelings? Stoopid.

Nope. Its because the kid's garbage juice. He wouldn't improve this OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"This offensive line unit needs an infusion of talent and it can’t get to Tallahassee quick enough. To be fair, FSU has some talent on the interior, the only problem is, those guys are being played out of position at tackle due to a lack of capable bodies."
10 JUCO Offensive Tackles FSU Could Pursue

And who evaluated and recruited most all of this "talent"? Jimbo Fischer. Will be interesting to see him in the next couple of years at A&M

"This offensive line unit needs an infusion of talent and it can’t get to Tallahassee quick enough. To be fair, FSU has some talent on the interior, the only problem is, those guys are being played out of position at tackle due to a lack of capable bodies."
10 JUCO Offensive Tackles FSU Could Pursue

And who evaluated and recruited most all of this "talent"? Jimbo Fischer. Will be interesting to see him in the next couple of years at A&M
Ive always thought Jimbo was a top level recruiter back to his days where he was working over Randy in our own backyard

One thing shocks me though about FSU, especially for an offense guy like Jimbo.

They haven’t had a receiver worth a **** in....I don’t even know. Rashad Greene? That’s about it. Their receivers have been garbage for a long time. Kinda crazy.

Quashon Fuller just said UM can win him over with a big win vs FSU. Do those in the know believe he is serious? How good is he (definite take)?

Advertisement
Quashon Fuller just said UM can win him over with a big win vs FSU. Do those in the know believe he is serious? How good is he (definite take)?
Take Fuller and drop Munoz. Close on Ingraham and that’s a solid DT haul.

Advertisement
All I know is don't touch Lucas or Hunter.

Both have talented but based on how these things end up, it always end up like this: You have recruits who put you through **** and back flip flopping through like 3 schools then when you finally get him your hyped, excited, overjoyed and then they become Milo forever stuck at the back of the depth chart. Of course because their ego's is bruised because they thought they were hot sh*t as a recruit, they blame the coaches for their short comings, they transfer to a G5 school, and they are just as bad even at a group of 5 level.

As for Dent, he is all bags so I wouldn't waste time recruiting him unless the dude is **** near begging. He made it obvious from that interview that FSU was the highest bidder. With FSU struggling what Dent will do now is see if the market is willing to pay as much or more for his services. Forget about it.

Couple thoughts. Fuller seems like an even bigger troll than Lucas. I doubt he ends up here and I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up put of state.
Id take Lucas in a heartbeat. He needs to reshape his body and his technique but you cant teach raw strength and power. He is the strongest South Floridian O lineman recruit by far IMO.
Munoz aint going nowhere. However, Id take an extra tackle that is closer to playing now as I feel that the tackles we have on board so far all have a lot of work to do and since Munoz cant enroll early (STA rule) I doubt he will be a play now guy, probably more of a dude like Miller.

Advertisement
Back