Cracks starting to show in FSU recruiting; new RB on UM's radar

View as article
Fvck fuller staff should be all in on Tyler Davis we reallly need that boy
I’d take both. I don’t care who they tweet at if they end up here. Not saying you specifically, but ppl here complain about our lack of recruiting big time players and then get butt hurt when we do recruit a kid and the kid talks about other schools. Not attacking you at all, but they are both takes.

Advertisement
Speaking of him we need an update on this kid, he was feeling FSU before the season lol now I’m sure that might’ve changed. Staff needs to get him here when we play FSU so he can see us beat those clowns in person
Hw never seemed that interested in us but he can't love them this much

Same thing happened to Coker. He started going off the star-model, and in the end, it was part of our downfall.
Star model is good when its the right guy that deserved the ranking.....sometimes that **** is bad especially if it throws u off your bread and butter completely. Bama getting into sfla messed with jimbo as well.

I’d take both. I don’t care who they tweet at if they end up here. Not saying you specifically, but ppl here complain about our lack of recruiting big time players and then get butt hurt when we do recruit a kid and the kid talks about other schools. Not attacking you at all, but they are both takes.

Yeah i know what you mean Stan i just dont like what im seeing from fuller right now. The kid acts like Keith Bryant. Thats a red flag in my book.

Tyler Davis is this years Nesta wouldnt be surprised if he has over 100 tackles 30 tfl for his senior season. He doesnt say much from what ive seen on here. He lets the play do the talking for him and is an animal on the d line.

Yeah i know what you mean Stan i just dont like what im seeing from fuller right now. The kid acts like Keith Bryant. Thats a red flag in my book.

Tyler Davis is this years Nesta wouldnt be surprised if he has over 100 tackles 30 tfl for his senior season. He doesnt say much from what ive seen on here. He lets the play do the talking for him and is an animal on the d line.
Davis does look like a beast. For me, it’s a double edged sword for kids that talk up schools and ones that don’t. Neal, for example, goes quietly about his business and I don’t hear a lot about where his head is, but fuller talks a lot and his mind changes by the hour. I feel where you coming from though.

Advertisement
A kid in HS that talks a lot on social media better be killing it in HS.. IF he is having an average season but on social media every other day, to me that's a sign that he's trying take attention off his play on the field!! SO lets find out what type of stats these social media divas puttin up..

You take anyone who can help your team.. gimme Hunter, Fuller, Lucas and any juco OL worth a ****. You dont pencil anyone is as a starter. Stack chips and let greentree decide who gonna play. We legit talent at some positions on this team. You cant waste that hoping some soft OL you recruited finally gets it one day.

Advertisement
Davis does look like a beast. For me, it’s a double edged sword for kids that talk up schools and ones that don’t. Neal, for example, goes quietly about his business and I don’t hear a lot about where his head is, but fuller talks a lot and his mind changes by the hour. I feel where you coming from though.

The quiet ones are the ones that make my stomach churn cause you never know until the end.

You take anyone who can help your team.. gimme Hunter, Fuller, Lucas and any juco OL worth a ****. You dont pencil anyone is as a starter. Stack chips and let greentree decide who gonna play. We legit talent at some positions on this team. You cant waste that hoping some soft OL you recruited finally gets it one day.

Keep Hunter away from this team at all costs. That kid's on his 3rd commitment and just released a top 5 of OV's he's going to make, which doesn't include FSU (his current commitment school). Kid's that have a diva-ish attitude like this whom crave attention typically don't work out at this level when it comes to the trenches.

Keep Hunter away from this team at all costs. That kid's on his 3rd commitment and just released a top 5 of OV's he's going to make, which doesn't include FSU (his current commitment school). Kid's that have a diva-ish attitude like this whom crave attention typically don't work out at this level when it comes to the trenches.

No one is saying you have to keep him. If we decide he isnt worth the trouble once hes here, theres always FIU for the young man. I agree tho, most diva linemen (OL and DL) rarely work out.

But with a team that doesn't have quality depth in the trenches, we shouldn't be turning away anyone.. or playing around with projects. I really hope we're looking into Juco OL and not praying for incoming freshmen to hold down a spot.

Advertisement
No one is saying you have to keep him. If we decide he isnt worth the trouble once hes here, theres always FIU for the young man. I agree tho, most diva linemen (OL and DL) rarely work out.

But with a team that doesn't have quality depth in the trenches, we shouldn't be turning away anyone.. or playing around with projects. I really hope we're looking into Juco OL and not praying for incoming freshmen to hold down a spot.

I see what you're saying. We do need d-linemen, but our DT class is almost full. I'd have to think Ingraham is the last one the staff is waiting on (Tyler Davis being a bonus, but a significant long shot). But I'm of the mindset that you don't take in the wrong type of kid (bad/lazy attitude) just to take a kid at a position of need.

I'm thinking FSU get's 4-5 wins, they have a few good recruits we can pick. We're going to crush them!

Advertisement
I think with Derrick Hunter releasing a top 5 and not including FSU who he is committed to, is an indication of new cracks in FSUs recruiting.

FSU needs to remove him from their commitment list just so we can hear Hunter say “I’m still committed to FSU, it’s just these 5 schools are the ones I’m considering”

How can 247 and FSU still consider him an FSU commit?
How desperate do you have to be to not drop him?

Advertisement
Back