Cracks starting to show in FSU recruiting; new RB on UM's radar

View as article
Advertisement
We ain’t getting Wright either so stop hyping it up.
If he's showing interest then see if he's coming for an ov and you never know whats next. They like Munoz and aren't giving up on a kid they've seen many times after a month when maybe he's just starting tk get comfortable back from his injury

I only know what I been told and All Miami needs is 1 visit, win, and kill all the negative recruiting from other schools.
Like I’ve said, if that happens I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong and give you full credit but as of right now I’m just not buying any of it.

Advertisement
I think that going forward that the negative recruiting from schools fighting for FSwho's recruits will start to hammer home soon. We should soon hear about them and see the results.

Tbh social media ans these guys friends and local coaches should be enough. Honestly what commit is proudly bragging about going to that ****hole?

Like I’ve said, if that happens I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong and give you full credit but as of right now I’m just not buying any of it.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think I care if your buying it or not?

I said from the beginning, as long as Miami recruits him as a priority, wins, and get him on his OV? We have about a 50/50 chance to get him. For what I know is this, he will be making visits in December and January. Right now Recruiting is a distant 3rd behind his books and the season. And even in January, depending on his basketball schedule depends on his visit schedule. Darnell is a kid that dont give a **** about the process but he know he has to do his due diligence. I'm telling you, if he wasnt a top recruit and was just a 2* WV OL, he would have committed to Marshall already.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think I care if your buying it or not?

I said from the beginning, as long as Miami recruits him as a priority, wins, and get him on his OV? We have about a 50/50 chance to get him. For what I know is this, he will be making visits in December and January. Right now Recruiting is a distant 3rd behind his books and the season. And even in January, depending on his basketball schedule depends on his visit schedule. Darnell is a kid that dont give a **** about the process but he know he has to do his due diligence. I'm telling you, if he wasnt a top recruit and was just a 2* WV OL, he would have committed to Marshall already.
Alright ******* all I said was I’ll give you credit if all of that becomes true but I can’t believe you based on what’s happened here in the past where guys run their mouths saying they know this person and that person and feed us this bs.

Advertisement
Couple thoughts. Fuller seems like an even bigger troll than Lucas. I doubt he ends up here and I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up put of state.
Id take Lucas in a heartbeat. He needs to reshape his body and his technique but you cant teach raw strength and power. He is the strongest South Floridian O lineman recruit by far IMO.
Munoz aint going nowhere. However, Id take an extra tackle that is closer to playing now as I feel that the tackles we have on board so far all have a lot of work to do and since Munoz cant enroll early (STA rule) I doubt he will be a play now guy, probably more of a dude like Miller.

Agree about fuller. Going to leave this here - from this morning:

All I know is don't touch Lucas or Hunter.

Both have talented but based on how these things end up, it always end up like this: You have recruits who put you through **** and back flip flopping through like 3 schools then when you finally get him your hyped, excited, overjoyed and then they become Milo forever stuck at the back of the depth chart. Of course because their ego's is bruised because they thought they were hot sh*t as a recruit, they blame the coaches for their short comings, they transfer to a G5 school, and they are just as bad even at a group of 5 level.

As for Dent, he is all bags so I wouldn't waste time recruiting him unless the dude is **** near begging. He made it obvious from that interview that FSU was the highest bidder. With FSU struggling what Dent will do now is see if the market is willing to pay as much or more for his services. Forget about it.

keef bryant syndrome.

Advertisement
Ive always thought Jimbo was a top level recruiter back to his days where he was working over Randy in our own backyard

One thing shocks me though about FSU, especially for an offense guy like Jimbo.

They haven’t had a receiver worth a **** in....I don’t even know. Rashad Greene? That’s about it. Their receivers have been garbage for a long time. Kinda crazy.
Bad evals at WR and OL from Jimbo, he got cute when they won a title and went totally off stars it seems and didnt do his homework. I mean thats how it looks from the outside in. Stopped recruiting SFLA after Cook, or wasnt recruiting it the same way

Advertisement
Bad evals at WR and OL from Jimbo, he got cute when they won a title and went totally off stars it seems and didnt do his homework. I mean thats how it looks from the outside in. Stopped recruiting SFLA after Cook, or wasnt recruiting it the same way

cokered it.

Same thing happened to Coker. He started going off the star-model, and in the end, it was part of our downfall.

Fvck fuller staff should be all in on Tyler Davis we reallly need that boy

Speaking of him we need an update on this kid, he was feeling FSU before the season lol now I’m sure that might’ve changed. Staff needs to get him here when we play FSU so he can see us beat those clowns in person

Advertisement
Back