Cracks starting to show in FSU recruiting; new RB on UM's radar

I’m legit heated...I got all excited for nothing.

I’m thinking Dent update

New QB name to follow

Visit update for Neal, Wright, or both

NOPE! The only linemen I don’t care for this cycle is getting traction.
Just a gut feeling on my part but you have to think Dent is already looking at the situation and considering a flip back to UM. I know that Dent has a myriad of options to chose from including Bama but we have been in the picture from the beginning. I think we have a shot here.

Advertisement
Just a gut feeling on my part but you have to think Dent is already looking at the situation and considering a flip back to UM. I know that Dent has a myriad of options to chose from including Bama but we have been in the picture from the beginning. I think we have a shot here.

Dent ain't leaving Florida and his mom loves Miami. Like he said he going to get him a huge bag to leave the State.

Dent ain't leaving Florida and his mom loves Miami. Like he said he going to get him a huge bag to leave the State.

Bama will literally offer him benefits (cash + monthly allowance, house for mom, car) worth close to seven figures.

People need to remember how ****ed Saban was about not havig the #1 class last cycle. They'll do whatever it takes, especially for their top targets.

**** their boosters are pouring in $600 million to renovate the football/basketball stadiums. They have almost unlimited resources

Bama will literally offer him benefits (cash + monthly allowance, house for mom, car) worth close to seven figures.

People need to remember how ****ed Saban was about not havig the #1 class last cycle. They'll do whatever it takes, especially for their top targets.

**** their boosters are pouring in $600 million to renovate the football/basketball stadiums. They have almost unlimited resources

you would think the Boosters would pour in that much money to help the State out better

Advertisement

Nope...Dent is looking for a flip, but not to Miami. Bag game is weak in Coral Gables. Kid looking at Bama, UGA

Last edited:
Advertisement

Don't leave out the secrete weapon " SUPER POON "

GOCANES

Lucas doesn't even start at IMG.

Guys like him are exactly why FSU's OL is awful. They have plenty of 4* guys and a 5*. The problem is they were all bad evals. Lucas looks the same. He's done well in camps but he's in terrible shape and is a turnstile in games

On the flip side... I'm pretty sure he is more talented than Bar Milo, Zack Dystra,

So is he leaving the state or nah..................

That’s great and all...but I only want Sam Howell and Akeem.

That basically never happens. Relationships mean more then one game. When we beat FSU the FSU recruiting sales pitch will be “you help us beat these guys next year”.

Advertisement
I don't think too many of FSU's croots are gonna decommit tbh. Their **** play will effect their recruiting more next year. Recruiting in the short-term is more about relationships. Plus, it's Willie's bump year.

However, I do think their **** play will affect croots that aren't already committed to them. I can't see Nakobe Dean and Thibodeaux committing to them when (1) they're out of state prospects, and (2) they're going up against programs like Bama, Clemson, Jawja, and the home-state schools. Imagine if FSU doesn't finish in the top 10 in Willie's bump year. That's two classes in a row for them not in the top 10. That would be a huge, huge change from the Jimbo years.

Advertisement
I don't think too many of FSU's croots are gonna decommit tbh. Their **** play will effect their recruiting more next year. Recruiting in the short-term is more about relationships. Plus, it's Willie's bump year.

However, I do think their **** play will affect croots that aren't already committed to them. I can't see Nakobe Dean and Thibodeaux committing to them when (1) they're out of state prospects, and (2) they're going up against programs like Bama, Clemson, Jawja, and the home-state schools. Imagine if FSU doesn't finish in the top 10 in Willie's bump year. That's two classes in a row for them not in the top 10. That would be a huge, huge change from the Jimbo years.

Those schools are going to negative recruit the **** out of FSPOO. Little Nicky Satan and his disciples are going to crush Corch Willie.

Bruh they were struggling against SAMFORD and got blown out by Syracuse’s back up QB

Relationships and all that matter but these boys are struggling and coming off one of their worst years which might be Become 2nd the way the season is going

So these seniors will have seen FSU in the toilet for 2 years in a row before they step on campus

Advertisement
Back