Cracks starting to show in FSU recruiting; new RB on UM's radar

View as article
Advertisement
Why are we speaking so negative towards young men and a program? Yes, I am a Canes fan, but is extremely aware that the U has never been concern about the actions and behaviors of others outside the family. Let’s just focus on the U! We currently not in a position to judge any program, and need to continue building quality depth.

Why are we speaking so negative towards young men and a program? Yes, I am a Canes fan, but is extremely aware that the U has never been concern about the actions and behaviors of others outside the family. Let’s just focus on the U! We currently not in a position to judge any program, and need to continue building quality depth.

You could ruin a wet dream.

No one is saying you have to keep him. If we decide he isnt worth the trouble once hes here, theres always FIU for the young man. I agree tho, most diva linemen (OL and DL) rarely work out.

But with a team that doesn't have quality depth in the trenches, we shouldn't be turning away anyone.. or playing around with projects. I really hope we're looking into Juco OL and not praying for incoming freshmen to hold down a spot.
Maybe in Canada Lucas is a take, but in these here United States of Merica 🇺🇸 he’s Garbage. He belongs were the red purse’s🎒grow. 😆

Advertisement
I really want Tyler Davis in this class, but it seems like Clem$on has the lead, and I believe he will be committing soon.

All I know is don't touch Lucas or Hunter.

Both have talented but based on how these things end up, it always end up like this: You have recruits who put you through **** and back flip flopping through like 3 schools then when you finally get him your hyped, excited, overjoyed and then they become Milo forever stuck at the back of the depth chart. Of course because their ego's is bruised because they thought they were hot sh*t as a recruit, they blame the coaches for their short comings, they transfer to a G5 school, and they are just as bad even at a group of 5 level.

As for Dent, he is all bags so I wouldn't waste time recruiting him unless the dude is **** near begging. He made it obvious from that interview that FSU was the highest bidder. With FSU struggling what Dent will do now is see if the market is willing to pay as much or more for his services. Forget about it.
We've had overrated Cali OLs before..like that Fresno Driller guy, Robert something. A four star who never played.

Advertisement
Per AI, Florida State has lost a commitment from it’s 2019 recruiting class. Today, three-star defensive back Renardo Green announced on Twitter that he was re-opening his recruitment and decommitting from the Seminoles.

Advertisement
According to Inside Carolina (IC) Board:
Saw Howell informed FSU that he intended to visit UNC this past Saturday, according to Howell's father/offensive coordinator, Duke.
A source told IC that Howell has actually withdrawn his commitment to FSU. However, sources close to the Noles’ program can't corroborate that.
A source close to Howell told IC that Howell is looking to switch his commitment and he’s looking to do so quickly since he’s an early enrollee.

Saw Howell informed FSU that he intended to visit UNC this past Saturday, according to Howell's father/offensive coordinator, Duke.
A source told IC that Howell has actually withdrawn his commitment to FSU. However, sources close to the Noles’ program can't corroborate that.
A source close to Howell told IC that Howell is looking to switch his commitment and he’s looking to do so quickly since he’s an early enrollee.

Please be true and let this coincide with the Ivins update over the weekend (RE: reaching out to high profile QBs that are already committed)

Advertisement
Munoz shouldn't be dropped but its clear he is a player that will need some development and we shouldn't count on him until his 2nd-3rd year. Inghram on the other hand looks like he is ready to go. At least he did pre injury.

I thought CMR preferred Dual-Threat over Pro-Style QBs for his style of offense?

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Back