Crablegs Jameis Banned for Entire Game Now

Advertisement
for some reason... its very easy "not to like" winston... even some of their fans are not too crazy about him. he is not a old school cane trash talker... he just acts childish..

and I am sure this goes up all the way to NFL scouts and teams.

that being said, the school should be punished not him... they are the ones that put him and football above rape. because of the school and the TPD we will never truelly know what happened.

don't kick hit off the team..sure suspend him for being an idiot but don't throw the kid for your mistakes

also we all laughed when this happened... now it sounds like a good idea! lol

tumblr_lglu2wSQhn1qzhb75o1_500.jpg

Advertisement
@PeteL_FSU: So the main rumor is Winston lied to Stokes when questioned about the Tuesday incident and Admin wants him suspended for the year.

If admin really wants him suspended for the year, he will probably get suspended for the year

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 32m
SOURCE:Winston's suspension due to FSU administration finding discrepency w/ his account of where he was standing when saying theobscenities

@PeteL_FSU: So the main rumor is Winston lied to Stokes when questioned about the Tuesday incident and Admin wants him suspended for the year.

If admin really wants him suspended for the year, he will probably get suspended for the year

I bet Stokes wanted to throw his *** out of school when she found out. Especially if he sat there the whole time with that smug dumb**** smile on his face.

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB · 32m
SOURCE:Winston's suspension due to FSU administration finding discrepency w/ his account of where he was standing when saying theobscenities

they probably know TMZ will wind up with a cell phone video of the incident soon and him gyrating on a table yelling **** her in the ***** won't go over very well.

Advertisement
All of this just for cussing in public. America has turned into the far left version of **** Germany....people getting punished for their words smh.
It isnt just for what he said in public. IF it were ONLY that, i believe he wouldnt have got ****, nor should he. HOWEVER, after the RAPE allegation, and then the crap leg "accident", to be DUMB enough to stand on a table in the middle of student union, when your the most recognizable student on campus, and SCREAM "**** her right in the ****" he totally deserves what he is getting. That was pure stupidity...
And yes suspending a student athlete a game for saying something stupid in public, is TOTALLY like **** Germany were millions of people were murdered for being a certain religion..
This must be one of the most utterly stupid things I've heard, your comparing millions of innocent people being killed to a dumb kid who can't get out of his own way, who by the way may I add will be a millionaire in a couple of years?

STATEMENT FROM FSU INTERIM PRESIDENT DR. GARNETT S. STOKES AND DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS STAN WILCOX

Based upon the results of our continuing investigation of Tuesday’s incident involving Jameis Winston, we have decided to not play him for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday night.

Interim President Garnett S. Stokes
Athletic Director Stan Wilcox

This one game thing is almost old news now. People are saying he could be suspended for the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want Winston gone for the year, I want FSU to beat Clemson and Louisville (Thursday night game). I want Miami in their smoke jerseys, at home, to give Winston & FSU their first loss in nearly 2 years. If not at sunlife, at the ACC Championship game.

giphy.gif

View attachment 25662

How utterly clueless are people?? There have been three domestic violence situations blowing up on the nfl along with a child abuse case and the Heisman trophy winner is shouting demeaning and derogatory obsenities directed at woman and it's just cussing?? Oh by the way this kid was charged with rape last year. This isn't just about obsenities and if you don't see that you are clueless

Last edited:
for some reason... its very easy "not to like" winston... even some of their fans are not too crazy about him. he is not a old school cane trash talker... he just acts childish..

and I am sure this goes up all the way to NFL scouts and teams.

that being said, the school should be punished not him... they are the ones that put him and football above rape. because of the school and the TPD we will never truelly know what happened.

don't kick hit off the team..sure suspend him for being an idiot but don't throw the kid for your mistakes

Yeah, that whole thing you just said is bull****. Everyone that enabled him is wrong and deserves to get canned, but no one is more responsible than the kid himself.

Advertisement
Back