Crablegs Jameis Banned for Entire Game Now

@PeteL_FSU: So the main rumor is Winston lied to Stokes when questioned about the Tuesday incident and Admin wants him suspended for the year.

giphy.gif

Garnett-S.-Stokes.jpg

Advertisement
All of this just for cussing in public. America has turned into the far left version of **** Germany....people getting punished for their words smh.

title 4 stuff is no joke.. i was hired to develop an application to help school stay compliant. Lets put it this way.. they look very hard to cut you off and after all these bs school popping up and the government including Obama getting involved with "campus rape" cases... i would not look at this lightly...even if the rape did not happen.. FSU not investigating because winston being a star player is HUGE.... they will give the school list of recommendations or else and one of them could be Winston has got to go.

now winston yelling this bs only gives his "haters" enough to tilt the scale against him and FSU with this investigation. I have seen schools get in trouble with title 4 when an admission staff wrote on an applying applicants paper (she sounds ugly.. pass) that was a note to his buddy next to him..

Advertisement
@louciaccia: @EmoryParker More to this incident or, entirely different incident?

@EmoryParker: @louciaccia Well, not the current one but...

Advertisement
All of this just for cussing in public. America has turned into the far left version of **** Germany....people getting punished for their words smh.
It isnt just for what he said in public. IF it were ONLY that, i believe he wouldnt have got ****, nor should he. HOWEVER, after the RAPE allegation, and then the crap leg "accident", to be DUMB enough to stand on a table in the middle of student union, when your the most recognizable student on campus, and SCREAM "**** her right in the *****" he totally deserves what he is getting. That was pure stupidity...

It isnt just for what he said in public. IF it were ONLY that, i believe he wouldnt have got ****, nor should he. HOWEVER, after the RAPE allegation, and then the crap leg "accident", to be DUMB enough to stand on a table in the middle of student union, when your the most recognizable student on campus, and SCREAM "**** her right in the *****" he totally deserves what he is getting. That was pure stupidity...
And yes suspending a student athlete a game for saying something stupid in public, is TOTALLY like **** Germany were millions of people were murdered for being a certain religion..

Advertisement
Who knew Pat Whitely had a sister that works at FSU?! Small world.

Advertisement
Off topic a little but misery loves company

ChanceLinton 393 posts 6 hours ago
NFL scouts are growing tired of Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, according to NFL.com reporter Albert Breer. Two separate scouts spoke with Breer after Winston's latest incident, and both shared some pretty harsh words; one going so far as to call the sophomore quarterback a fraud.
From NFL.com article: "It'll hurt him significantly," said one area scout assigned to Florida State. "Especially with all the stuff going on in the league. This may force him to stay another year to clean up his image. He's a fraud. You can't believe anything he says, because he keeps doing the same things over and over. In my mind, there are night-and-day differences between (Johnny) Manziel's and his character concerns. Winston has some serious issues." Added an AFC college scouting director, "It just adds to his issues, and he's only been in college two years and a month. Lots of maturity issues, but also criminal."
Winston will be suspended for the first half of Florida State's game against Clemson on Saturday. Redshirt sophomore Sean Maguire will get the start at quarterback for the Seminoles.
The game will kickoff at 8 p.m. ET and be broadcast on ABC.

Flagging off Quote Details
ReplyQuote

Paul Finebaum on ESPN right now saying that FSU FINALLY got it right. Now that's rich. Get back in your hole on the $EC Network.

Advertisement
Back