Crablegs Jameis Banned for Entire Game Now

Advertisement
Who in the **** suspends their 5 star, Heisman Trophy winning QB before their biggest game of the year?

Who in the **** suspends their 5 star, Heisman Trophy winning QB before their biggest game of the year?

An administration that was previously complicit in the cover up of a rape and is presently in the middle of a Title IX investigation.

Advertisement
Who in the **** suspends their 5 star, Heisman Trophy winning QB for dirty talk before their biggest game of the year after not suspending him for rape the year before?

Advertisement
lol this is SO obvious...

they wanted to see how the backup QB looks for a few days.. they felt good with him so now FSU looks like they took care of business.. AND if they lose.. the new play off committee said that if your star player is out and you lose.. you won't be penalized as much for the loss.

FSU admin regarding football has been playing Chess... they know what it takes to compete with SEC schools OFF the field

They are lighting up the library on fire right now as we speak... Total riot on campus...

I wonder how much this cost the Alabama boosters? $$$$

Advertisement
Oh snap, place all those students who posted about Winston in witness protection

I wonder if something else came up and he's in huge trouble for something else. The whole thing seems odd.

Advertisement
Suspended an entire game for cursing...wow.

Todays society is so weak and soft

I don't think it was just because of the cursing, it's an accumilation of the rape allegation and title IX investigation coupled with the crab legs incident and even him shooting BB's around campus. I mean the guy isn't the brighest bulb in the bunch if he puts himself on the spot like that in such a public place

Advertisement
Back