Crablegs Jameis Banned for Entire Game Now

Miami had to allow and endure dimwits from the NCAA nesting on campus for a couple of yrs for drinks, boats and bowling. The administrations at FSU and FAMU and their local law enforcement, that have/had cellphone video of rapes and a multitude of other cases of sexual violence against students probably neglected to prepare for the federal government.

I'll not claim to be privy to much of what's going on in Tallahassee. But I do know that FAMU is under this investigative umbrella, where alleged rapes or sexual assaults of FSU students have taken place, and visa versa. There may be enough alleged victims for a class action. A group called Legal Momentum has jumped in to survey/prepare for the upcoming litigation, alleged mass violations of the Clery Act and Title IX.

While Miami may be the most politically inept & neglected metropolis in FL. Tallahassee is not, so...it'll be interesting what, when and how much gets leaked.

It's all in its infancy, however, I foresee many checks being written. And the Feds won't be gone until there's a substantial defendant/witness list.

Advertisement
This guy could potentially cost his team a national championship if they dont win the ACC no playoffs for them.

I don't want Winston gone for the year, I want FSU to beat Clemson and Louisville (Thursday night game). I want Miami in their smoke jerseys, at home, to give Winston & FSU their first loss in nearly 2 years. If not at sunlife, at the ACC Championship game.

Sadly we're not good enough for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back