Crablegs Jameis Banned for Entire Game Now

give it time i think he will get kicked off the team. Saying the society is weak by one of ignorant posters for making comments from a guy just accused of rape? imo Winston looks more and more guilty of the rape

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think the action speaks volumes to the incompetency of the fsu coaching staff. A twitter poll by the country said he should be suspended longer and the administration and coaches react. A man stands by his decisions.

@PeteL_FSU: So the main rumor is Winston lied to Stokes when questioned about the Tuesday incident and Admin wants him suspended for the year.

@PeteL_FSU: So the main rumor is Winston lied to Stokes when questioned about the Tuesday incident and Admin wants him suspended for the year.

Advertisement
dont' these schools have some PR people to help these kids out? i mean u do their homework .. the guy sounded like he was ****ed .. not sorry...

he should of came out and said what the public wanted to hear.. not how FSU is going to win lol

only in fsu lied to admin they want him suspended. Takes pussssy and crab legs than sings pusssssy songs to the world and for this he gets a half of a game until media pressure kicked in

Rumor is he's been kicked off the team

Wow really?

Yes. 247 is saying he could be done and then there's this.

Emory Parker @EmoryParker · 10m

Something else on the horizon, all I can say right now.

Emory Parker @EmoryParker · 17m

You don't want to know

Emory Parker @EmoryParker · 37m

Welp

from who off 247?

image.jpg

Advertisement
@EmoryParker: It's not something to joke around with. I'm not trying be "that guy." This is a very serious matter. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Advertisement
I actually know several FSU fans who want him off the team... I laughed

@Sean_Grimm: I don't see how we don't lose Fisher if it's just media pressure. I'd leave if I were him. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back