Crab legs boy strikes again

There's a very simple answer, and that is to pass an informed consent law, a rule that requires a rebuttable presumption. Simply stated, when evidence of known chemical impairment (alcohol, drugs, date rape drugs, etc.) has been established, then the burden of proving consent shifts to the accused. That way, if the impaired victim states that consent was not given, and the accused cannot prove that the victim gave informed, verbal consent, then the jury can conclude that there was no consent. It is time to end the "well, she was dressed ******" defense.

People can dress however they want. People can drink whatever they want. Those things are legal. Rape is not, and alcohol and skimpy clothing are not defenses to rape charges.

"Vindictive" is not a defense to rape.

"Membership in an organization" is not a defense to rape.

"Dating other people" is not a defense to rape.

Jesus ******* wept. I have no words. Just be smart and do things the way Dave does.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL...you're asking the wrong person.

Dude thinks that moaning means no.

Dude thinks that inebriated intercourse automatically makes every female a victim.

Every claim the accuser made about that night was refuted by forensic evidence & witness testimony, IOWs, She was proven to be a liar.

You are ridiculous.

Never once, not EVER, did I say that "moaning means no".

I said, clearly and repeatedly, that "moaning does not mean yes".

I realize that you are too stupid to understand the distinction between those two phrases. But there is a difference.

Nobody ever "proved" her to be a "liar". That is simply a lie that you tell.

YUP!

Sworn affidavits from Her friends & His teammates corroborate that She was the willing party and was not impaired...She also deleted a text from Winston telling Her to meet Him outside that would've proved She was a willing party.

She claimed She was hit over the head, forensic evidence proved that false.

She claimed He pushed Her face down, forensice evidence proved that false.

She claimed She was drugged, forensice evidence proved that false...TWICE!

She claimed She woud never sleep with a "black boy"....wellllll, that 2nd set of DNA they found in Her panties said otherwise.

Every claim She made was proven false by evidence & testimony and actually supported His claims.

A first year law student would've tore Her to shreds on the stand, and in order for Meggs to get a conviction that's what He would've had to do.

You are a liar.

There is not, nor was there ever, "forensic evidence" that proved false that she was struck in the head. Cite it. You're a liar, I know you can't.

There is not, nor was there ever, "forensic evidence" that proved false that her face was pushed down. THERE'S NOT EVEN A TEST FOR THAT.

In the drug panel, they did not detect any drugs that were tested for. The test did not test for every drug, though. Nor did she state, definitively, that she was drugged. She described her sensation, which she felt may have been from being drugged. However, she was underage and had very little life history with which to determine if what she felt was the result of binge drinking.

She NEVER "claimed she would never sleep with a black boy". That is something that Winston's attorney invented. You seem overly focused on "panties", but there was never a denial about her prior boyfriend, thus the "panties" did not prove anything that anyone did not previously know.

Look, when are you just going to admit that you are lying? When are you simply going to acknowledge that you are regurgitating the F$U pack of lies? None of what you actually claim happened, nor was there "forensic evidence", nor was there "testimony" (you don't even know what the word "testimony" means).

Stop lying.

"He is a rapist, she is a rape victim, the act is not defined by whether there is a conviction in court. OJ Simpson is a murderer. "

Whether or not he is convicted--found guilty by a judge or jury of his peers--or whether he was held liable in a civil court is all that matters. Everything else you wrote doesn't matter. Alcohol...skimpy clothing...lazy police...superstar athlete...that is YOU substituting your opinion for motive.

Advertisement
Or at least sit in the fūcking back.

I make it a habit.

Everyone knows I sit in the back. Always. Every single time. There’s never any question that way.

Having been around numerous harassment lawsuits in the business world (none mine), you develop strategies where you are never in a situation where there’s even a question.

There’s too much too lose and believe me, there are women looking to score a payday as well. You just have to be smart.

Well said.

I stopped coaching high school track for this very reason. Young girls and female coaches were doing the freaking most.

My understanding from the NYTimes article was that TPD ran a case right away, didn’t find her story credible and closed it out. Then she filed a complaint with FSU and got nowhere with that. The one year later part, as I understand it, was after this all got out in public, the state attorney’s office re-opened the investigation, but of course, not much came of that either.

Your understanding is wrong. Did you only read the headline on this "article" that you claim to have "understood"?

Nobody, not even the NY Times, ever has claimed that the police did not find her story credible. In fact, the admitted truth is that the Tallahassee police DID try to investigate Winston, but he claimed to have "baseball practice", so he never went down to the station or met with an investigator.

Look, when you claim that you "understand" anything, you are just lying. When the State Attorney's Office found out that the incomplete investigation file had been sitting in a drawer for a year, yes, they insisted that the Tallahassee PD finish the investigation. The investigation was never "closed" and it certainly wasn't put into a drawer because the police found her "not credible".

Please feel free to cite the SPECIFIC parts of the NY Times article which support your "understanding". You can't. You won't.

To change the subject for a second back to crab legs today, this picture makes me laugh my *** off. Jackson is a grown *** man, already an accomplished NFL wide receiver, his face says it all.

090B2C81-1299-44FA-B168-A5BE71521131.jpeg

He’s thinking to himself, “ok $33million contract, I woudda taken $28 million to not have this clown act throwing to me”

He was shaving points in the first half of games his entire career at FSU. He is really that dumb!

Only a matter of time before that comes out.

Advertisement
Him,
And Ronald Darby were sitting in the back. Another friend of theirs was in the front. Who groped her? Can’t say but the details out on the case and from he And others accounts Winston was in the back. Nonetheless he can’t be putting himself in those type of situations. If the whole rape accusation ain’t wake him up think then this hopefully will.

There was one person in the car, Jameis Winston.

Ronald Darby is, once again, lying to protect Jameis.

The only non-F$U alum in the drinking party has confirmed that Jameis was the only one in the car. The driver said Jameis Winston was in the car. Therefore, the only people claiming that the car was full are Jameis and the guy who routinely lies for Jameis.

Your understanding is wrong. Did you only read the headline on this "article" that you claim to have "understood"?

Nobody, not even the NY Times, ever has claimed that the police did not find her story credible. In fact, the admitted truth is that the Tallahassee police DID try to investigate Winston, but he claimed to have "baseball practice", so he never went down to the station or met with an investigator.

Look, when you claim that you "understand" anything, you are just lying. When the State Attorney's Office found out that the incomplete investigation file had been sitting in a drawer for a year, yes, they insisted that the Tallahassee PD finish the investigation. The investigation was never "closed" and it certainly wasn't put into a drawer because the police found her "not credible".

Please feel free to cite the SPECIFIC parts of the NY Times article which support your "understanding". You can't. You won't.

Tell you what. Why don't you cite specific parts of the criminal rape trial where he was convicted of rape, or the civil litigation where he was found to be liable?

You can't.
You won't.

Everything else you've stated on this matter is nothing but you presenting your opinion of the events and the motives behind the investigators, the accused, and the accuser as evidence or facts to be considered.

Advertisement
The best approach would have been to focus solely on consent, put the victim on the stand, and then try to gain admission of Winston's statement that he believed the "moans" were consent.

There's a very simple answer, and that is to pass an informed consent law, a rule that requires a rebuttable presumption. Simply stated, when evidence of known chemical impairment (alcohol, drugs, date rape drugs, etc.) has been established, then the burden of proving consent shifts to the accused. That way, if the impaired victim states that consent was not given, and the accused cannot prove that the victim gave informed, verbal consent, then the jury can conclude that there was no consent.

LOL...there He goes again folks, once again He says that moaning means no, & inebriated intercourse automatically makes men rapists...His entire basis for thinking Jameis raped Kinsman.

LOL...ain't nobody passing no bull$h!t "informed consent law"...FOHWTBS.

There was one person in the car, Jameis Winston.

Ronald Darby is, once again, lying to protect Jameis.

The only non-F$U alum in the drinking party has confirmed that Jameis was the only one in the car. The driver said Jameis Winston was in the car. Therefore, the only people claiming that the car was full are Jameis and the guy who routinely lies for Jameis.

What did he do to hurt you?

Hmmm, I wonder what all the fake-Cane Jameis-d!ckriders are going to say now that he has acknowledged and apologized for assaulting the Uber driver...

Advertisement
Tell you what. Why don't you cite specific parts of the criminal rape trial where he was convicted of rape, or the civil litigation where he was found to be liable?

You can't.
You won't.

Everything else you've stated on this matter is nothing but you presenting your opinion of the events and the motives behind the investigators, the accused, and the accuser as evidence or facts to be considered.

What a dope you are. Human beings have been committing violent acts against other human beings for thousands of years prior to the invention of the American justice system.

Unlike you, I don't lie. I never claimed that Winston was convicted in a court of law. He still did what he did. I can guaran-*******-tee you that he will NEVER sue anyone who calls him a rapist. He is what he is. You don't need the relatively new invention of the American courts to call him what he is.

What a dope you are. Human beings have been committing violent acts against other human beings for thousands of years prior to the invention of the American justice system.

Right. Then we wrote these things called laws and a constitution, that we all agree to live under, which established a system for determining who is and is not guilty of a crime.

Everything else you keep blabbing about is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Back