Crab legs boy strikes again

Don't know if he raped that girl back at FSU or not, wasn't there.

But I do know Jameis is a fckin idiot. If I was him & believed I was falsely accused of rape I would never be caught dead in another situation like that again. If I order an Uber & a woman shows up I woulda been like NOPE cancel that sh*t right now.

Just hire a personal driver or **** give one of your boys the job & have them drive you everywhere. But the point is to be vigilant & not allow yourself to ever get accused of something again. He ought to know already to avoid putting himself in situations where it's his word vs hers.

If I was falsely accused before & I'm anywhere around a woman (that's not my girl) alone or even if my boys are with me I'm immediately pulling my phone out & hoppin on Instagram live. Showing the whole interaction & everybody there, fck that ain't no broad about to make up anything on me lol

Advertisement
Don't know if he raped that girl back at FSU or not, wasn't there.

But I do know Jameis is a fckin idiot. If I was him & believed I was falsely accused of rape I would never be caught dead in another situation like that again. If I order an Uber & a woman shows up I woulda been like NOPE cancel that sh*t right now.

Just hire a personal driver or **** give one of your boys the job & have them drive you everywhere. But the point is to be vigilant & not allow yourself to ever get accused of something again. He ought to know already to avoid putting himself in situations where it's his word vs hers.

If I was falsely accused before & I'm anywhere around a woman (that's not my girl) alone or even if my boys are with me I'm immediately pulling my phone out & hoppin on Instagram live. Showing the whole interaction & everybody there, fck that ain't no broad about to make up anything on me lol

Or at least sit in the fūcking back.

I make it a habit.

Everyone knows I sit in the back. Always. Every single time. There’s never any question that way.

Having been around numerous harassment lawsuits in the business world (none mine), you develop strategies where you are never in a situation where there’s even a question.

There’s too much too lose and believe me, there are women looking to score a payday as well. You just have to be smart.

Yall kill me on hatin on winston just because he torch yall as$es for years😂

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Him,
And Ronald Darby were sitting in the back. Another friend of theirs was in the front. Who groped her? Can’t say but the details out on the case and from he And others accounts Winston was in the back. Nonetheless he can’t be putting himself in those type of situations. If the whole rape accusation ain’t wake him up think then this hopefully will.

I have no idea why any customer would sit in the front seat of a cab or uber or lyft.

That's some Lameis Winston type schit

Seriously. It’s just kind of weird anyway. I’m sure you’ve taken hundreds of cabs and/or ubers, and never felt compelled to sit in the front. That’s just odd.

Him,
And Ronald Darby were sitting in the back. Another friend of theirs was in the front. Who groped her? Can’t say but the details out on the case and from he And others accounts Winston was in the back. Nonetheless he can’t be putting himself in those type of situations. If the whole rape accusation ain’t wake him up think then this hopefully will.
Winston, former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks and Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby were at a Scottsdale, Arizona, nightclub in March 2016 when Winston became intoxicated and "unruly," prompting his friends to send him away in an Uber, Banks' attorney, Mark Scruggs, told Outside the Lines. "What happened after that," Scruggs said, "they cannot say." Banks has never been identified publicly as being at the scene until now.

This guy Banks claims he was alone . However he is a peice of **** himself who is in jail right now. I think Darby is going to pay this time for his lying.

Winston, former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks and Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby were at a Scottsdale, Arizona, nightclub in March 2016 when Winston became intoxicated and "unruly," prompting his friends to send him away in an Uber, Banks' attorney, Mark Scruggs, told Outside the Lines. "What happened after that," Scruggs said, "they cannot say." Banks has never been identified publicly as being at the scene until now.

This guy Banks claims he was alone . However he is a peice of **** himself who is in jail right now. I think Darby is going to pay this time for his lying.
Well there’s the “groper”

Advertisement
LOL...unless the internet wasn't around in 2013, She could've found out who He was by simply going to the team website...She knew who He was.

There is an old saying you should memorize ...

It's better to say nothing and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Him,

He lied. The three were in the uber together GOING to the club. Leaving he was alone. He is a moron who thinks he is sooooo special no rules apply to him.

Jameis Winston has always been a lame *** slow mfkr / The Buc's even believe he's a lame, this clown over there trying to do cfb FSU vs Clemson on prime time type rahrah speeches to a bunch of grown men looking at you like lame you're not even playing sit the fck down and stfu!!

Advertisement
Jameis Winston has always been a lame *** slow mfkr / The Buc's even believe he's a lame, this clown over there trying to do cfb FSU vs Clemson on prime time type rahrah speeches to a bunch of grown men looking at you like lame you're not even playing sit the fck down and stfu!!

Look at this clown. You think grown men making millions think he’s a leader? Spy DeSean Jackson in the back looking at him with a cold *** stare thinking to himself, “the fūck I had to come here as a free agent for this crazy *** fool to be my QB”

B7160100-E113-48B9-A524-10744F6AEE3F.gif

Yeah, a broad who ran with a group that called themselves #CleatChasers wasn't vindictive when the eventual star QB hit that $h!t and dropped that broad off on the side of the road...LOL.

And you do know that She changed the location of the alleged rape when it was revealed that one of Winston's teammates filmed the encounter...why is that?

You do know that the panties She wore that night, the same panties that had ***** from Her BF along with Winston's (YUCK! LOL), that She tried to get Her roommate to say they were hers...gee, I wonder why?, was it because Her lawyer claimed that She would never sleep with a "black boy"?...LOL.

LOL...ole' triflin' *** broad.

LOL...I hope you're not a prosecutor, a 1st year law student would've tow yo' @ss up.

You are a complete buffoon.

First, the "Cleat Chasers" myth has been disproven over and over again. She did not "run with a group"; there is no such "group". There has never been one bit of evidence (in any forum, including the F$U propaganda fora) that demonstrated any vindictiveness on the part of the victim or any of her friends. In fact, some of her friends were distinctly not helpful, since they claimed not to remember certain things.

Second, she never "changed the location of the alleged rape". You are a moron. She went to a place she had never been before when she was incredibly drunk after binge drinking. Those are the facts.

As for the rest of your nonsense, it is all lies. Sadly, because you are one of those dopey "men's advocates", you have bought every lie told by F$U fans hook, line, and sinker. You clearly don't understand words. The entire police file is available, but I know you've never read it. You use terms you don't understand ("*****") which the police report did not specify. The police report stated "DNA evidence", which includes blood, saliva, hair, and *****. You have no idea of what was detected because you are not the scientist who performed the tests. As for your lies about "never sleep with a black boy", that is a lie that was told by one of Winston's attorney, and which is just an insane lie, as she was dating a "black boy" already.

Look, I'm not unrealistic, I know that an unintelligent person such as yourself is never going to let logic, facts, and truth change the fact that you have sucked the F$U propaganda **** and swallowed.

It's funny, because if I was a prosecutor, not a single one of your urban myths and Warchant lies would have been admissible in court.

Advertisement
The only thing that makes him a rapist and her a victim is a conviction. Until then there is only an accuser and the accused.

The altercation happened in 2012. She didn’t sue until 2015, right after he was drafted and signed a $23 million contract.

She reported the incident to Tallahassee PD, they didn’t find her credible. Then she reported it to FSU and they didn’t really buy Winston’s story, but found that the accuser had not met her burden of proof.

She didn’t get a million dollars from Winston. FSU settled her title IX suit for $950,000.

Her sexual battery suit against him, and his counter suit against her were both settled “to the satisfaction of both parties.” No mention of any monetary compensation.

He is not a rapist, and she is not a rape victim. And no amount of you repeating that he is will make it so.

As for your argument from authority, that I am not a law school graduate, therefore my argument is invalid, I would caution you against that angle. I don’t have to be a meteorologist to know when it’s snowing.

Jamies Winston’s case was investigated and closed by Tally PD, FSU, and was later reopened by the State Attorney’s Office. All three agencies closed their investigation without charges. And her civil suit has now been resolved with no culpability in 3 separate tribunals.

Nearly every statement you wrote is literally, and provably, wrong.

Murderers are murderers, no matter whether they are caught. Mobsters are mobsters, regardless of whether they are charged. Drug dealers are drug dealers, even if the cops don't arrest them.

The rape happened in December 2012. She reported the rape immediately. While the criminal system let her down, she filed suit in April 2015, well within the statute of limitations and BEFORE he was drafted and BEFORE he signed his contract.

The Tallahassee Police Department never said she was not "credible". What ACTUALLY happened was that a lazy police officer made one attempt to call Winston, and when he was told "I have baseball practice", he put the file in a drawer and it wasn't found for a year. The reality is, as with nearly every rape case, that an investigation one year too late will likely not turn up enough evidence to prosecute. Video of the bar, records of the taxi ride, identification and recollection of witnesses, and let's not even get started with the destruction of the cell phone with evidence on it.

You claim "she didn't get a million dollars from Winston". Yeah, that's not true. She ALSO got nearly 1 million from F$U.

He is a rapist, she is a rape victim, the act is not defined by whether there is a conviction in court. OJ Simpson is a murderer.

As for my completely relevant point on your ignorance of the law, it stands. You are yapping about 3 separate investigations, when nothing of the sort happened. The Tallahassee Police Department did NOT investigate. The State Attorney's office does not investigate. However, the SAO pressured the police to do an actual investigation, but most of the evidence was long-gone. Finally, you have no clue as to the definition of words that you use. The "civil suit" has NOT "been resolved with no culpability in 3 separate tribunals". That is just a lie.

You don't know what you are talking about. Even worse, you tell and/or repeat lies.

I don’t know if you’re a criminal attorney, but I’ll ask anyway.

How was the decision to not prosecute more widely criticized and condemned, especially after the public display of that press conference where the (FSU grad) DA was literally laughing and joking about the matter?

Even with the late and botched TPD investigation, as a layman, it seemed to me there was more than enough to at least go forward and charge him, and attempt an indictment.

How could it be justified?

There was criticism, but only from the public. Yes, Willie was not reprimanded by his boss for laughing and joking.

I agree with you. There was sufficient evidence to charge. However, the SAO offices are county-by-county. SAOs in Dade/Broward/Palm Beach are not as afraid to charge tough cases as those in the rural areas. This would have been a difficult case to win (at the time, though it would likely be easier to win today), and it is absolute truth that the Leon County SAO was afraid to lose a high profile case.

It would have been an uphill battle largely because any evidence from the night in question, including the phone that was destroyed, was not available to bolster the case. The best approach would have been to focus solely on consent, put the victim on the stand, and then try to gain admission of Winston's statement that he believed the "moans" were consent.

As we have all seen, SINCE this case, there has been a much greater propensity to actually believe the statements and testimony of women who were sexual assault victims. Cosby was convicted long past the time when everyone had given up hope.

There's a very simple answer, and that is to pass an informed consent law, a rule that requires a rebuttable presumption. Simply stated, when evidence of known chemical impairment (alcohol, drugs, date rape drugs, etc.) has been established, then the burden of proving consent shifts to the accused. That way, if the impaired victim states that consent was not given, and the accused cannot prove that the victim gave informed, verbal consent, then the jury can conclude that there was no consent. It is time to end the "well, she was dressed ******" defense.

People can dress however they want. People can drink whatever they want. Those things are legal. Rape is not, and alcohol and skimpy clothing are not defenses to rape charges.

"Vindictive" is not a defense to rape.

"Membership in an organization" is not a defense to rape.

"Dating other people" is not a defense to rape.

Advertisement
Back