Crab legs boy strikes again

Advertisement
Another broad lookin' for a payday.

If He did what she claimed He did, press charges...simple.

Oh, sure, the incredibly lucrative field of "false rape accuser". It pays sooooo well.

He did what she claimed. There was never a dispute about that. Jameis Winston himself, IN HIS OWN WORDS, claimed that he inferred consent from her "moans", not from any actual literal words.

The victim blew over the legal limit FIVE HOURS after leaving his apartment when she was at the hospital.

Those are facts. Undisputed facts.

She was too drunk to give consent. If the same thing happened to your mother or your daughter, you would be out for blood.

Real talk.

Oh, sure, the incredibly lucrative field of "false rape accuser". It pays sooooo well.

He did what she claimed. There was never a dispute about that. Jameis Winston himself, IN HIS OWN WORDS, claimed that he inferred consent from her "moans", not from any actual literal words.

The victim blew over the legal limit FIVE HOURS after leaving his apartment when she was at the hospital.

She was too drunk to give consent. If the same thing happened to your mother or your daughter, you would be out for blood.

Real talk.

.08 is the legal limit. That's one beer for the average adult. Probably a little less for a slight female. Alcohol metabolizes at a rate of about a beer per hour under normal circumstances, but that rate can be much slower under certain circumstances like drinking on an empty stomach.

Basically, what I'm saying is that she could have smashed 5 beers on an empty stomach and still been DUI several hours later.

I once blew a .35 driving on my way to a sexual encounter that was entirely consensual, completely of my own free will. I hate JW just like any Cane fan should, but I can assure you that it is entirely possible to give and rescind consent for *** while heavily intoxicated. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but this is still an innocent until proven guilty country. I don't buy the "I was raped because I was drunk" BS. If you are legally responsible for what you do in a car while drunk, you are legally responsible for what you do in a bedroom while drunk. The same standard should apply. When I blew a .35, I was not afforded the "I was too smashed to make good decisions" defense.

Maybe don't get blackout drunk at frat parties? Maybe know your limits. Maybe surround yourself with friends who will cut you off and take your keys if you get a little too out of control.

These are all things we tell people who got too drunk to decide if they should be driving.

.08 is the legal limit. That's one beer for the average adult. Probably a little less for a slight female. Alcohol metabolizes at a rate of about a beer per hour under normal circumstances, but that rate can be much slower under certain circumstances like drinking on an empty stomach.

Basically, what I'm saying is that she could have smashed 5 beers on an empty stomach and still been DUI several hours later.

I once blew a .35 driving on my way to a sexual encounter that was entirely consensual, completely of my own free will. I hate JW just like any Cane fan should, but I can assure you that it is entirely possible to give and rescind consent for *** while heavily intoxicated. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but this is still an innocent until proven guilty country. I don't buy the "I was raped because I was drunk" BS. If you are legally responsible for what you do in a car while drunk, you are legally responsible for what you do in a bedroom while drunk. The same standard should apply. When I blew a .35, I was not afforded the "I was too smashed to make good decisions" defense.

Maybe don't get blackout drunk at frat parties? Maybe know your limits. Maybe surround yourself with friends who will cut you off and take your keys if you get a little too out of control.

These are all things we tell people who got too drunk to decide if they should be driving.

.08 is not, absolutely NOT "one beer". I was the president of my fraternity at UM, I have been to more of these alcohol seminars than I care to remember, and it is NOT "one beer".

Having said that, this is the typical thing that happens when people confuse statistics with raw numbers. It has nothing to do with how many "beers" she drank (and she has already acknowledged binge drinking vodka-based drinks that night), it has to do with the impact on the individual. On top of which, nobody gives a fvck what YOU have done while drunk.

The fact remains, and this is a rather simple issue, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DRINK, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED NOT TO BE RAPED. Plenty of guys binge drink and get "blackout drunk" as you are bragging about, that doesn't mean that those guys should be raped, that they have "asked for it" via their irresponsibility, nor does it even come close to addressing the rather obvious fact that MANY PEOPLE WHO RAPE actually use alcohol to ply their intended victims.

As for your brilliant theory of "giving and rescinding consent while heavily intoxicated", you have no basis to make that statement in either law or fact. I sincerely hope that you never intend to go to law school, because you are dead wrong. You can escape the binding nature of a contract if you can establish that you were that drunk. I fully acknowledge that the caselaw and statutes on this issue, as it relates to sexual consent, are not yet at the same level, but that is rapidly changing in many states across the country.

And not to state the obvious too much here, but NOBODY, not even Jameis Winston himself, has EVER claimed that she gave consent. Again, you choose to IGNORE his own admission that he ASSUMED consent from her "moans". I assure you, I could start to beat you to death with a baseball bat and you would "moan", but that is not an indication that you want more from the baseball bat.

Furthermore, you are way beyond the bounds of logic to equate "legal responsibility" for drunk driving (in which you harm someone else) with "legal responsibility" for BEING RAPED. In this country, you are ALLOWED to be drunk. It is not illegal. HOWEVER, it IS illegal to be drunk AT THE SAME TIME that you operate a motor vehicle. We do not have a similar law that says "hey, if you are raped WHILE YOU ARE DRUNK, it is your own **** fault". That is not true. That does not exist.

You really need to re-read what you wrote. Because it is a literal primer on how to blame the victims of rape.

We are all allowed to drink in this country. We are all allowed to get drunk. That does NOT mean we are allowed to be raped, male or female. Being drunk does not equal consent.

Listen, every ignorant thing that you just typed can be turned around.

"Maybe don't have *** with someone who is blackout drunk at frat parties? Maybe know your sexual limits and don't take advantage of someone who is blackout drunk. Maybe surround yourself with friends who will cut you off and take your condoms if you get a little too out of control with someone who is blackout drunk."

Stop blaming the victims of rape. Start blaming the rapists.

As for yourself, invest in a Real Doll if you are so interested in having *** with an inanimate object.

I’m not getting in the middle of your back and forth, except for this one thing.

.08 is absolutely not one beer. That’s laughable. Even for a small person one beer and you're blowing, or blood testing, nowhere close to a .08, much less than that.

Advertisement
Stop blaming the victims of rape. Start blaming the rapists.

There is a legal standard for rape. The investigation did not establish that she met that standard.

A drunken hook up is not a rape. This is the foolishness behind the notion that 1 in 5 college girls are raped. Nonsense. Crime statistics show that the actual rate is 1 in 1,800.

I don’t know what he did or didn’t do, but I know the case was dropped and she got real quiet when JW started talking about a defamation of character suit.

I’m not getting in the middle of your back and forth, except for this one thing.

.08 is absolutely not one beer. That’s laughable. Even for a small person one beer and you're blowing, or blood testing, nowhere close to a .08, much less than that.

dogfish-head-120-minute-india-pale-ale-beer-delaware-usa-10459823.jpg

;)

Real talk.

Jameis Winston himself, IN HIS OWN WORDS, claimed that he inferred consent from her "moans", not from any actual literal words.

If you believe that moaning is refuting consent, or the only form of refuting consent, then IDK what to tell ya' bud.

She blew a .048, under the legal limit, so you made that $h!t up buddy.

If the same thing happened to your mother or your daughter, you would be out for blood.

And conversely, I wouldn't want no vindictive broad putting false charges on my son on account of buyer's remorse.

There is a legal standard for rape. The investigation did not establish that she met that standard.

A drunken hook up is not a rape. This is the foolishness behind the notion that 1 in 5 college girls are raped. Nonsense. Crime statistics show that the actual rate is 1 in 1,800.

I don’t know what he did or didn’t do, but I know the case was dropped and she got real quiet when JW started talking about a defamation of character suit.

You are ridiculous.

THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION. The matter wasn't dealt with FOR A YEAR.

Clearly you did not go to law school. There is not a "legal standard for rape", there are elements of the crime of rape. The only element that was even in question was consent. The victim states, unequivocally, that she did not give consent. The accused admitted that he inferred consent from moans. On that basis ALONE, Winston should have been charged and the case should have gone to trial.

You are not an attorney, so stop speaking as if you know the law. You do not.

And "crime statistics"? Are you ******* joking now? Of course the "crime statistics" show a much lower number due to the non-reporting of rape, and the non-prosecution of rape.

As for her "getting real quiet" on the defamation of character suit, you are nearly insane. First, Winston paid out a multi-million dollar settlement. Second, she appeared in a DOCUMENTARY MOVIE. So, yeah, there was no "getting real quiet". Jameis and his attorneys can issue whatever threats they want, but they will NEVER file a lawsuit of that type. NEVER. NEVER EVER.

And you will never understand why. Because you are clueless about the law.

Advertisement
If you believe that moaning is refuting consent, or the only form of refuting consent, then IDK what to tell ya' bud.

She blew a .048, under the legal limit, so you made that $h!t up buddy.

And conversely, I wouldn't want no vindictive broad putting false charges on my son on account of buyer's remorse.

You are a stupid person. Sorry, just stating facts.

Nowhere did I say that "moaning is refuting consent". I said that moaning IS NOT consent. Take a class on logic (but I know you won't).

Second, for an individual under the age of 21, the legal limit is .02, you idiot. She was over the legal limit for a person who is too young to drink. If your child blows a .048, are you going to try to argue that they should held to the standard for adults?

As for the rest of your nonsense, there is not, nor has there ever been, ANY evidence to suggest that she was "vindictive". She did not know Winston prior to that night. She had no reason to be "vindictive" with him, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT HE RAPED HER. This is a fundamentally different situation than, say, Reuben Foster, who was falsely accused BY HIS GIRLFRIEND because the relationship was ending and the monetary support was ending. NONE OF THAT happened in relation to Jameis Winston. Five minutes before she walked into Potbelly's, she had never met Jameis Winston. Hours after she was raped, she was reporting the rape. There is nothing to be "vindictive" about.

Unless you are trying to suggest that every crime victim ever, by reporting the crime, is being "vindictive".

Lots of dumb people posting on this thread today.

Five minutes before she walked into Potbelly's, she had never met Jameis Winston. Hours after she was raped, she was reporting the rape. There is nothing to be "vindictive" about.

Yeah, a broad who ran with a group that called themselves #CleatChasers wasn't vindictive when the eventual star QB hit that $h!t and dropped that broad off on the side of the road...LOL.

And you do know that She changed the location of the alleged rape when it was revealed that one of Winston's teammates filmed the encounter...why is that?

You do know that the panties She wore that night, the same panties that had ***** from Her BF along with Winston's (YUCK! LOL), that She tried to get Her roommate to say they were hers...gee, I wonder why?, was it because Her lawyer claimed that She would never sleep with a "black boy"?...LOL.

LOL...ole' triflin' *** broad.

LOL...I hope you're not a prosecutor, a 1st year law student would've tow yo' @ss up.

The only thing that makes him a rapist and her a victim is a conviction. Until then there is only an accuser and the accused.

The altercation happened in 2012. She didn’t sue until 2015, right after he was drafted and signed a $23 million contract.

She reported the incident to Tallahassee PD, they didn’t find her credible. Then she reported it to FSU and they didn’t really buy Winston’s story, but found that the accuser had not met her burden of proof.

She didn’t get a million dollars from Winston. FSU settled her title IX suit for $950,000.

Her sexual battery suit against him, and his counter suit against her were both settled “to the satisfaction of both parties.” No mention of any monetary compensation.

He is not a rapist, and she is not a rape victim. And no amount of you repeating that he is will make it so.

As for your argument from authority, that I am not a law school graduate, therefore my argument is invalid, I would caution you against that angle. I don’t have to be a meteorologist to know when it’s snowing.

Jamies Winston’s case was investigated and closed by Tally PD, FSU, and was later reopened by the State Attorney’s Office. All three agencies closed their investigation without charges. And her civil suit has now been resolved with no culpability in 3 separate tribunals.

My bad. You are correct. I was going by my memorized rule that you can have one drink an hour and be safe.

However, as @TheOriginalCane just pointed out, the legal limit for a person under 21 is .02. A female freshman weighing around 100 lbs will blow a .05 on one beer. So the notion that she was over the legal limit for a minor, .048 means she’d sobered up a little in the 5 hours since pounding vodka and ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are ridiculous.

THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION. The matter wasn't dealt with FOR A YEAR.

Clearly you did not go to law school. There is not a "legal standard for rape", there are elements of the crime of rape. The only element that was even in question was consent. The victim states, unequivocally, that she did not give consent. The accused admitted that he inferred consent from moans. On that basis ALONE, Winston should have been charged and the case should have gone to trial.

You are not an attorney, so stop speaking as if you know the law. You do not.

And "crime statistics"? Are you ******* joking now? Of course the "crime statistics" show a much lower number due to the non-reporting of rape, and the non-prosecution of rape.

As for her "getting real quiet" on the defamation of character suit, you are nearly insane. First, Winston paid out a multi-million dollar settlement. Second, she appeared in a DOCUMENTARY MOVIE. So, yeah, there was no "getting real quiet". Jameis and his attorneys can issue whatever threats they want, but they will NEVER file a lawsuit of that type. NEVER. NEVER EVER.

And you will never understand why. Because you are clueless about the law.

I didn't practice criminal law, and my friend @TheOriginalCane has more years of practice and far more recent experience than me. Without being disrespectful to anyone, as RVA loves you all, he's spot on about the foolishness of Winston threatening to file a suit and following through with it. I don't know what He's not a sympathetic figure not does he strike me as a good potential witness.

The preponderance of the evidence standard would be a huge risk for him to meet and quite possibly embarrass Winston in a civil suit. He might even set the accuser up in a better position than him with the preponderance in her favor. JMO and I have not practiced in years nor am I a criminal law expert. My background is zoning and development so take it for what it's worth.

Real talk.

I don’t know if you’re a criminal attorney, but I’ll ask anyway.

How was the decision to not prosecute more widely criticized and condemned, especially after the public display of that press conference where the (FSU grad) DA was literally laughing and joking about the matter?

Even with the late and botched TPD investigation, as a layman, it seemed to me there was more than enough to at least go forward and charge him, and attempt an indictment.

How could it be justified?

Advertisement
Back