Crab legs boy strikes again

Advertisement
ill-take-the-rapist-for-500.jpg

Advertisement
Likely he gets a 1 game suspension just for smearing the NFL's brand with bad pub.

Story seems like total BS and nothing has come of the allegations so I don't think it's fair to vilify him for this one. I'm a Bucs fan so I'm biased at this point but I also hated the Winston pick so I'm not in his corner either.

@brock the early schedule is brutal anyway so even a 3-game suspension wouldn't mean that much. Team did alright with Fitzmagic last year although Winston played his best ball yet when he returned from injury. Either way it's probably a 9-win season at best in a tough NFC.

Likely he gets a 1 game suspension just for smearing the NFL's brand with bad pub.

Story seems like total BS and nothing has come of the allegations so I don't think it's fair to vilify him for this one. I'm a Bucs fan so I'm biased at this point but I also hated the Winston pick so I'm not in his corner either.

@brock the early schedule is brutal anyway so even a 3-game suspension wouldn't mean that much. Team did alright with Fitzmagic last year although Winston played his best ball yet when he returned from injury. Either way it's probably a 9-win season at best in a tough NFC.
Yeah I like Fitz, honestly seemed like he operated the offense better than Jameis at times

Advertisement
You would think the combination of an Alabama high school education and FSU college education would ... wait, never mind.

That dude is just not right, I'm not sure what it is, but the picnic basket is short a few sandwiches.
Between his transgressions with the law, his corny speeches and that disturbing finger licking thing...

What was always just as disturbing was the FSU fans that defended that piece of crap.

Dude got those crazy eyes like some crazy btiches do.
Yea he aint all there, funny as **** though that he can go to an NFL interview before draft and no one noticing something is wrong and still get drafted. Thats why most these NFL execs wife smashin other dudes and they dont know **** cause a guy like Winston can go into an interview room and they think hes normal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall kill me on hatin on winston just because he torch yall as$es for years😂

Every word you typed was a lie.

I don't like Winston because he is a rapist.

Miami may have hired feeble head coaches who lost to an overrated Jimbo Fisher, but nothing will change the fact that Jameis Winston is a rapist.

Advertisement
Back