Crab legs boy strikes again

Advertisement
there was a post on here last year about new developments in the case, particularly from the guy supposedly filmed it that sold me he 100% raped her

Tally PD investigating it? LOL what's next alabama PD investigating something a bama qb did? please

I don’t know if you’re a criminal attorney, but I’ll ask anyway.

How was the decision to not prosecute more widely criticized and condemned, especially after the public display of that press conference where the (FSU grad) DA was literally laughing and joking about the matter?

Even with the late and botched TPD investigation, as a layman, it seemed to me there was more than enough to at least go forward and charge him, and attempt an indictment.

How could it be justified?

LOL...you're asking the wrong person.

Dude thinks that moaning means no.

Dude thinks that inebriated intercourse automatically makes every female a victim.

Every claim the accuser made about that night was refuted by forensic evidence & witness testimony, IOWs, She was proven to be a liar.

LOL...you're asking the wrong person.

Dude thinks that moaning means no.

Dude thinks that inebriated intercourse automatically makes every female a victim.

Every claim the accuser made about that night was refuted by forensic evidence & witness testimony, IOWs, She was proven to be a liar.

I think you’re invested in her not being raped, when the best you can say for him is that what happened is inconclusive. At best.

“Every claim the accuser made about that night was refuted by forensic evidence & witness testimony, IOWs” Also, I think this statement is demonstrably false. Every claim she made refuted by forensic evidence? I’m not getting into a back and forth, but I’m 100% sure this statement alone can be proven false.

You sound like you lack any objectivity and are just shilling for the guy like a Nole fan, tbh.

I can see someone expressing reasonable doubt, but you sound like a fanatic zealot that’s made up his mind. Not a good look.

Advertisement
Every claim she made refuted by forensic evidence?

YUP!

Sworn affidavits from Her friends & His teammates corroborate that She was the willing party and was not impaired...She also deleted a text from Winston telling Her to meet Him outside that would've proved She was a willing party.

She claimed She was hit over the head, forensic evidence proved that false.

She claimed He pushed Her face down, forensice evidence proved that false.

She claimed She was drugged, forensice evidence proved that false...TWICE!

She claimed She woud never sleep with a "black boy"....wellllll, that 2nd set of DNA they found in Her panties said otherwise.

Every claim She made was proven false by evidence & testimony and actually supported His claims.

A first year law student would've tore Her to shreds on the stand, and in order for Meggs to get a conviction that's what He would've had to do.

This dude is seriously retarded, people keep making excuses for him and he keeps doing dumb ****.

The Bucs deserve this , they drafted this idiot and now living with what he is. A turnover machine that’s a crappy human being.

Btw, they’ll suck with him or without, so him being suspended doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
Lulz @ anybody claiming the TPD and fsu didn't find anything wrong in their investigation and that clears him. They ignored it for over a year. She eventually saw jameis in a class and found out his name and even after giving that to the cops they drug their feet. No clue whether he raped her or not but claiming that any kind of TPD or fsu investigation is proof he didn't is comical. That is exactly why they won the Title IX lawsuit vs the school. They didnt do what they were supposed to do as an institution

YUP!

Sworn affidavits from Her friends & His teammates corroborate that She was the willing party and was not impaired...She also deleted a text from Winston telling Her to meet Him outside that would've proved She was a willing party.

She claimed She was hit over the head, forensic evidence proved that false.

She claimed He pushed Her face down, forensice evidence proved that false.

She claimed She was drugged, forensice evidence proved that false...TWICE!

She claimed She woud never sleep with a "black boy"....wellllll, that 2nd set of DNA they found in Her panties said otherwise.

Every claim She made was proven false by evidence & testimony and actually supported His claims.

A first year law student would've tore Her to shreds on the stand, and in order for Meggs to get a conviction that's what He would've had to do.
Quick question then, so is your feeling that he’s a good dude that has ****** luck?

Lulz @ anybody claiming the TPD and fsu didn't find anything wrong in their investigation and that clears him. They ignored it for over a year. She eventually saw jameis in a class and found out his name and even after giving that to the cops they drug their feet. No clue whether he raped her or not but claiming that any kind of TPD or fsu investigation is proof he didn't is comical. That is exactly why they won the Title IX lawsuit vs the school. They didnt do what they were supposed to do as an institution
My understanding from the NYTimes article was that TPD ran a case right away, didn’t find her story credible and closed it out. Then she filed a complaint with FSU and got nowhere with that. The one year later part, as I understand it, was after this all got out in public, the state attorney’s office re-opened the investigation, but of course, not much came of that either.

Advertisement
Quick question then, so is your feeling that he’s a good dude that has ****** luck?

No, but from all the facts that I've read, I don't think He raped His FSU accuser that night.

As far as the latest incident, I'm not saying He didn't sexually assault Her, I just take issue with the fact that She didn't call the cops.

She says that She didn't call the cops because She feared backlash from NFL fans, and She basically wanted to teach Him a lesson so He wouldn't sexually assault another woman. I call BS...first of all, alleged victims identities are protected, so NFL fans wouldn't have known who she was to express their outrage...secondly, the best way to prevent Him from doing it again is to call the cops and getting His *** locked up.

She's basically saying that if He was Jameis Winston the burger flipper at McDonalds She would've called the cops.

Her not calling the cops makes a mockery of our justice system.

Again, just another broad looking for a payday.

She eventually saw jameis in a class and found out his name and even after giving that to the cops they drug their feet.

LOL...unless the internet wasn't around in 2013, She could've found out who He was by simply going to the team website...She knew who He was.

Advertisement
The story is spinning now for sure, this guy was there, no he was alone, no there were three guys...grab your popcorn. . . well only if your popcorn say's it's OK.

Like the Bucs are doing shlt again this year. It won’t even matter. No more than 6 wins, 7 tops, Fire Koetter at the end of this season, rinse repeat. New coach next year, Rapeis probably gone after 2 more seasons, search for another QB, rinse, repeat again.

You still have the same owners, gents.

Also, I think it’s the Dungy curse.

Advertisement
Back