Crab legs boy strikes again

Advertisement
LOL...so says the guy who wants to abolish the 5th Ammendment because men & women have drunk ***.

You don't understand the Fifth Amendment, while I got an A in Constitutional Criminal Procedure.

But, hey, keep spouting your ignorance. Your little pea-shooter brain doesn't even understand.

You are ridiculous.

Never once, not EVER, did I say that "moaning means no".

I said, clearly and repeatedly, that "moaning does not mean yes".

I realize that you are too stupid to understand the distinction between those two phrases. But there is a difference.

Nobody ever "proved" her to be a "liar". That is simply a lie that you tell.

Jameis' bank account did not call her a liar..................

Attachments

• 36303029_1080622925424043_4406716499591430144_o.jpg
    36303029_1080622925424043_4406716499591430144_o.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
Winston has a case of entitlement. Probably since he was in 7th grade, he's been treated like a God and pretty much walks around with the idea that if he wants something he can simply just take it. This includes women. Crazy how the NFL made a deal with him on this suspension.

Totally OT, but his baby moms -- who he's been with a minute now -- is bad af!

Advertisement
Did anyone here really think crab 🦀 would go very long before who he really is would shine through ?

Does Tampa still have to provide bag even when crab is in jail?

GOCANES

Advertisement
I mean, we know Brent doesn't wear the pants in the relationship, but I believe so. She was so happy to move on from Tannehill. Sports Gods continue to have a sense of humor.

There is no man I feel more sorry for in a relationship than Brent Grimes.

Did she put some voodoo dust in his food so he would stay married to her? Guy seems like a good dude, he’s a super talented athlete, at his size and height, pound for pound, he’s unique. He can sky. Very few people that are that small can play corner in the NFL. But she’s got him in a spell. All the good chuchu that’s out there and he goes in on this nonstop talking shrew. I’d kill myself.

There is no man I feel more sorry for in a relationship than Brent Grimes.

Did she put some voodoo dust in his food so he would stay married to her? Guy seems like a good dude, he’s a super talented athlete, at his size and height, pound for pound, he’s unique. He can sky. Very few people that are that small can play corner in the NFL. But she’s got him in a spell. All the good chuchu that’s out there and he goes in on this nonstop talking shrew. I’d kill myself.

My impression is that he's a little dramalicious biotch himself, but let's her do the dirty work. That's been my experience with guys married to pigs like her anyhow.

Mikko was right, fck the Dolphins.

LOL...Tannehill's ***** *** was throwing INTs left & right at practice, but that Elmer Fudd of a coach they had would get mad at the DBs because they made His precious lil' QB look bad.

And instead of signing Kaepernick, the best FA QB out there in 2017, they give $10M to a chain smoking diabetic that didn't even want to play.

Fckin' joke.

? UBER ?????

Multi multi multi millionaire UBER , help me understand.

Crab wouldn’t hire a private limo service.

Crab has decision making issue obviously, and you tell me the NFL couldn’t figure that out .

We all here saw it and Tampa Bay didn’t.

Help me understand this please

GOCANES

Advertisement
Mikko was right, fck the Dolphins.

LOL...Tannehill's ***** *** was throwing INTs left & right at practice, but that Elmer Fudd of a coach they had would get mad at the DBs because they made His precious lil' QB look bad.

And instead of signing Kaepernick, the best FA QB out there in 2017, they give $10M to a chain smoking diabetic that didn't even want to play.

Fckin' joke.

You don’t get the point. That’s irrelevant. Coaches do stupid shlt all the time.

She’s still a nightmare.

You know I actually have an ongoing bet with my stepbrother, who is an avid FSU fan. When Jameis got drafted, I bet him $30 that Winston would not make five pro bowls, and he would not participate in two superbowls and not win one.

Stepbrother: Are you kidding? Look at the athletic tools he has!

Me: Yes, but he doesn't have the brains to make it.

I think I am still right.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this for awhile , dude has that ****** look going on in his eyes. Like the lights are on but nobody is home.

It’s so funny everyone who sees 🦀 says the exact same thing something it’s right here .

But Tampa’s researchers specializing in player research before spending millions couldn’t find anything wrong, give crab bag and plenty of it and let him go wild.

Tampa got just what they wanted 🦀 hopefully for Tampa sake they have loads of stipulated term in there bag , probably not .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back