Coaching Cowherd on USC and Miami

Advertisement
Not to nitpick but Butch was with the cowboys under Jimmy. He didn’t mention it but Schnellenberger learned under Shula with the Dolphins. Both NFL HOF coaches. Is it a coincidence Butch and Schnellenberger both “built” the program twice.
Edit: they each did it once but the program was twice built.
Nope! Not a coincidence at all.

This isn’t a fire manny thread but Cowherd makes some interesting points regarding hiring NFL staff coaches as head coaches for college football. He takes a shot at Al Golden here (easy to do). He thinks NFL coaches are better suited to handle the “business” that college football players have begun.
Like Shnelly or even Butch. Miami has not made an NFL hire in decades and we have seen the results. ****, we wouldnt dare poach Johnson or Erikson from OSU or WSU today!

Advertisement
Not to nitpick but Butch was with the cowboys under Jimmy. He didn’t mention it but Schnellenberger learned under Shula with the Dolphins. Both NFL HOF coaches. Is it a coincidence Butch and Schnellenberger both “built” the program twice.
Edit: they each did it once but the program was twice built.
Butch had 10 prior years of college assistant coaching experience, including at Miami.

Advertisement
to be fair, the guy turned 2 CFB programs into winners and then a pro team. I’m still trying to figure out how he failed so spectacularly at Michigan.
I was only being half serious

I agree it’s kinda insane

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m witcha on Naggy bro. I’m a Bears fan also & I can’t wait til he gets fired

Bro, both him & Pace!! And when is that old hag Virginia going to kick the bucket??! The Bears r a living proof of what happens when u have **** poor mgmt from top to bottom. Papa Bear alive: team wins 8 championships. His dying wish to his daughter? Keep the cheerleaders. Why? B/c she was a feminist.

The first thing she does DURING SUPER BOWL 20, is announce she’s dissolving the Honey Bears. Under her leadership, it’s been constant nepotism (see all her dumb *** children being employed), cronyism (see Ted Phillips who had NO NFL mgmt experience allowed to run the team), and an apathetic spirit to winning. The McCaskeys were notoriously cheap for yrs, and…..

Oh F, forgot I was on my Canes board. Sometimes I can’t tell the difference between both teams.

You know which current college coach has NFL HC experience, is an outstanding recruiter, and is considered a schematic genius?

View attachment 154603
I thought you were going to say "Saban," and then I was going to say "too rich for our blood." Carry on with the Kiff. At worst, it would be the most entertaining embarassment in the last 18 years.

Last edited:
Bro, both him & Pace!! And when is that old hag Virginia going to kick the bucket??! The Bears r a living proof of what happens when u have **** poor mgmt from top to bottom. Papa Bear alive: team wins 8 championships. His dying wish to his daughter? Keep the cheerleaders. Why? B/c she was a feminist.

The first thing she does DURING SUPER BOWL 20, is announce she’s dissolving the Honey Bears. Under her leadership, it’s been constant nepotism (see all her dumb *** children being employed), cronyism (see Ted Phillips who had NO NFL mgmt experience allowed to run the team), and an apathetic spirit to winning. The McCaskeys were notoriously cheap for yrs, and…..

Oh F, forgot I was on my Canes board. Sometimes I can’t tell the difference between both teams.
Man I hate Pace! He’s a Dyck sucker! He’s the worst GM ever. I can’t believe he skipped over Watson & Mahomes for Trubisky! Man the whole organization needs to be burned down & rebuilt

Advertisement
Back