Couple of commits might be dropped.

I thought the new way was you commit to Miami and stick or else. Thought that would be reciprocal. Did I misunderstand all that? Serious question
Don’t question this stuff....the ultra fans will be very upset on behalf of the school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fuqin portal dudes recruiting out the portal lol tf

Hate that lazy approach
How is the portal lazy?

One can't be putting all eggs in the portal basket, but it is not lazy to recruit the portal. HS, Juco, portal, grads all need to be recruited.

Advertisement
Trevon Riggins and Antonio Smith have basically been told by the staff to look elsewhere and are not likely to sign with us, per Ivins.
I would not be sad if we asked Flagg to look elsewhere. Need an infusion of speed at the LB position. A fast sideline to sideline kid will kill it in Manny's system. (Yes, I am very excited for Huff and Brooks).

I would not be sad if we asked Flagg to look elsewhere. Need an infusion of speed at the LB position. A fast sideline to sideline kid will kill it in Manny's system. (Yes, I am very excited for Huff and Brooks).
im kinda of suprised with the flagg take. mathis doesnt look fast either. yet our db recruits all look pretty fast. we are clearly looking for speed.

dont want to start a new thread, but anyone know any info on knighton now that willy is gone? is he fsu no matter what or does this open the door for OSU more than us

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most of you are dumb who don’t understand why we’d drop Riggins. What’s the 1 position we probably don’t need this cycle???? DT right. I mean we have 3 that are redshirting this year and lost only bethel and the grad transfer

You take players in the trenches every year. That's a position you'd rather have an excess of.

Advertisement
You take players in the trenches every year. That's a position you'd rather have an excess of.
I agree, but do we take borderline kids that can play for us? I don’t know enough about Tre’von to know the answer to that to be honest. We need Tee to give us the scoop once he’s gets off the banned list.

im kinda of suprised with the flagg take. mathis doesnt look fast either. yet our db recruits all look pretty fast. we are clearly looking for speed.

As average as Flagg's measureables are.....4.92 40 and a 4.43 shuttle at the opening.....his tape is far superior to Mathis.

I agree, but do we take borderline kids that can play for us? I don’t know enough about Tre’von to know the answer to that to be honest. We need Tee to give us the scoop once he’s gets off the banned list.

Obviously you don't take guys just to take them. Then you end up with guys like Tyreic Martin who never plays a meaningful down while at Miami. But if you can get a quality player this cycle, you take him and stash him for a couple of years.

Advertisement
Back