Couple of commits might be dropped.

Advertisement
Lets say this, his UGA visit isnt a looking like is going to happen, clemson numbers are tight and Oregon isnt as true of a player as many think. I know for fact that his interest in us is legit and this trip this weekend aint no free visit. There is a legitmate chance we land flowe, ive been saying it since the summer months and wont be backing off my statements. Our only worry right now is the looming USC hire.

It's some new insider on one of these out of state long shots every year...Every single year they just appear.

How's our class looking like so far? Is it on par with Richt's recruiting classes or did it take a step down?

How's our class looking like so far? Is it on par with Richt's recruiting classes or did it take a step down?
It’s incomplete at the moment, this will be a good test for manny if he can close well and prove me wrong. Some lower rated kids may be getting dropped like riggins, smith and theres a path for a class with signing a recruiting class with over 50% blue chips. I think One of the 3stars romello height gets bumped up to a 4 star after the season.

It’s incomplete at the moment, this will be a good test for manny if he can close well and prove me wrong. Some lower rated kids may be getting dropped like riggins, smith and theres a path for a class with signing a recruiting class with over 50% blue chips. I think One of the 3stars romello height gets bumped up to a 4 star after the season.

Need to close on 2-3 more OL and 1-2 DB to make this class very good. I like the pieces we have.

Advertisement
Im not trying to sell, clemson is the main comp, but if certain dominoes fall as mentioned above, **** happens.

dont know how many know this but he used an OV this past weekened to USC, and it basically killed their chances, (unless the home run hire is made hes not staying home.)

that means only 4 more OV's to use. and to be honest i think he only uses 3 based on info ive heard.

He could OV to USC again if they have a coaching change, correct?

Advertisement
getting sick and tired of the terds who just mouth off to mouth off and bad mouth recruiting staff when they havent the faintest of ideas whats going on. I just dropped a smidge of knowledge of whats truly going on, theres a whole bunch more that could be said but its better to just let this stuff play out. and im not sure what im doing to these people but providing information that is true
We had plenty of people on here talking about Hazelnuts being a lock despite our abysmal offense just because his social media was blowing up with him in UM gear. That’s why people don’t want to get their hopes up.
I get the speculation from people on here. I usually stick to what I know which is basically whatever people post on here. But I saw that you g man walking around the team and giving daps like he’s already a cane. I’ve been to campus a bit and seen recruits on campus. None of them have interacted with the team the way flowe was interacting. It’s like some of the dudes we’re his boys.
Now that can be just his personality. Dude had his DNA analyzed and it came back 100 alpha dog. So maybe he acts like that even when walking through **** itself.
But it just seemed too obvious that at the very least he likes this team a lot.

It's some new insider on one of these out of state long shots every year...Every single year they just appear.
ive been saying this since the summer months.. and by no means am i guaranteeing hes coming im just letting everyone hear to pump the brakes on hes a "clemson lock" cause he is not, and we are a seriously player in this recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe is also thinking about visiting OSU with his friend, and QB recruit, CJ Stroud. There's a lengthy article on one of the sites about the two of them. It seems they are pretty good friends and are planning a visit or two together. UGA and OSU are recruiting both of them .......

Clemson is only taking one of Flowe or Trenton Simpson. They haven't even offered Simpson yet - he would probably commit on the spot. The Clemson 247 "insider" expects him to commit to UNC soon given the absence of a Clemson offer.....

Flowe's collision impact is something I haven't seen in many years to have him would put us in the running for it all instantly.

I seriously think this kid changes almost everything for us Immediately. His skill set is Junior S., Ray L, and Troy P wrapped into one. His ability to diagnose, get downhill, and FINISH is 2nd to none. He would allow us to move Sam outside and be violent plus lightening quick at LB. Instincts and play-making galore.

Get Flowe.

Gr15, j Phillips, nesta, Miller, Garvin if he stays, Harvey, the NYC, boys, Ford, Brooks, huff, q Williams, Tac, Joyner, Flagg, Elijah Roberts,
And maybe a slim chance at flowe?!
Hooo leeeeee Foooook

Edit: don’t sleep on W steed cause he’s in the lab grinding!!

Advertisement
Back