Couple of commits might be dropped.

Pretty sure Smith has been taking visits and already looking around. Riggin seems solid to the program but he just isn’t what we won’t our DL to look like. This probably should’ve been done earlier but staff must’ve not be comfortable in other targets. It’s sucks but it’s the game. Mathis would be another kid that should probably look else where

Riggins already OVd to Illinois and is going to ASU in the next week or two

Advertisement
I'd go after Emanuel Rogers, James Ash, Westley Neal or Tim Brown to replace Riggins.

I think with Smith they're going all in on trying to land RJ Adams because he's coming for an OV in December, so they're probably just clearing space in the class for him, although it's long shot we get Adams in the first place.

Plus Corey Gaynor's younger brother Gage is still available if they're looking specifically for a Center prospect.
I liked Tim brown but he just got in some legal trouble and I doubt Pitt is going to take him in. I think they like harrel to take riggins spot but when’s the last time he has visited? He’s been scheduled to visit but then no show.

It's November. To hold kids this long then drop them is not going to be well received by some coaches/players.

I get it, players do it to the coaches all the time and nobody cares.....it's a business decision, it's kid, it's a bad product, whatever. But you know as well as i that it's a double standard out there.

I never really watched any tape of Riggins. The only thing i saw was his testing numbers on ESPN.....one of the worst shuttles at his position this year. Unless that number is old, he was hurt or something i can see why they are looking elsewhere. It could also be due to how well the freshmen DTs are progressing.
Shouldn't be dropping kids this late in the process. Diaz telling kids to be loyal then this. These high school coaches won't forget this the next time they want some stud player from their school. It's a bad move if it's true.

It's November. To hold kids this long then drop them is not going to be well received by some coaches/players.

I get it, players do it to the coaches all the time and nobody cares.....it's a business decision, it's kid, it's a bad product, whatever. But you know as well as i that it's a double standard out there.

I never really watched any tape of Riggins. The only thing i saw was his testing numbers on ESPN.....one of the worst shuttles at his position this year. Unless that number is old, he was hurt or something i can see why they are looking elsewhere. It could also be due to how well the freshmen DTs are progressing.

Keep in mind just because the info is coming out now doesn't mean it wasn't told to the kids weeks or months ago.

Advertisement
He’s 5’11 with short arms...will tough sledding for him against high level comp. He is built like a fire hydrant though. Solid and not bad weight it seems.

we need to stop with these NFL measurables being needed on every prospect

you must also hate us signing a kid like Bandy? Im really glad we passed on Tutu he simply wont produce on this level....Davis the starting corner at OU? Glad we passed on him

We are not an NFL minor league team stop passing on ballers Because of ridiculous measurables.... dont get me wrong the Gregs of the world are awesome but a team full of bandys,tutus will win alot of college football games for us

Advertisement
Shouldn't be dropping kids this late in the process. Diaz telling kids to be loyal then this. These high school coaches won't forget this the next time they want some stud player from their school. It's a bad move if it's true.
Dude saban signs kids and then greyshirts them. Jimbo used to take classmates and siblings and then make hte scrub transfer. spare me

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a couple quality CB targets out there, Pouncey, Tate, Dennis, and Williams the Juco guy. UM should go for all of them and see which one commits first.
Agreed with all but Dennis, only because he's shown no interest in us.

I'd go after Emanuel Rogers, James Ash, Westley Neal or Tim Brown to replace Riggins.

I think with Smith they're going all in on trying to land RJ Adams because he's coming for an OV in December, so they're probably just clearing space in the class for him, although it's long shot we get Adams in the first place.

Plus Corey Gaynor's younger brother Gage is still available if they're looking specifically for a Center prospect.

Dont even think they need that with Big Baby Seymore coming down the pike as well.

I would love to somehow resurrect interest from Dumerville. His recruitment has been quiet lately
That would be great but he's never shown any real interest in us. At least not this cycle. He hasn't visited since he was a Junior if I'm not mistaken. If someone knows otherwise let me know.

Advertisement
Back