Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

Oh you mean that year when Miami could’ve went to the ACCCG as a 7-5 win team... that’s the same thing huh 🤡

Smh and besides that how obvious of a fake UM fan can you be.. Lol this guy said beating FSU twice is not better than losing to FSU every year under Al Golden and is dead serious ... this is your brain on meth and heroin.

:jordan:

View attachment 70851

As in its not more impressive. Not that I would prefer we lose every year. 7-5 kind of like this year right?

Advertisement
Bingo. I believe Diaz will bolt Thee Gable's if I Miami has another 7-5 season in ' 19! Because it's obvious he's angry, frustrated and has lost all patience with the offense. In other words, the Virginia game was the coup de grace for the players and him.
Yes. I read all types of crap on the internet. But not once did I hear that Diaz is frustrated and wants to leave.

Richt is a better coach than Al Golden. Golden was a horrible game manager who coached scared and most of his evaluations sucked. Both have the toxic skill of demotivating players and losing locker rooms.

But I think Golden would win more games at Miami than Richt right now because it's much more harmful to have bad offensive scheme than defensive scheme in this football climate. Almost everyone has an innovative offense and most defenses get lit up routinely by effective schemes. I'd trust Golden to hire a mediocre OC with solid credentials and honestly that's a gigantic upgrade over Richt and his cronies.

Let’s see how Mark holds up to the air attack next year when the banners star flying.

Advertisement
Not at all, buddy. What really hurts is that goldy had a better offense than the juggernaut coach from the sec... LOL
Let that sink in .... well it will take awhile with you.

Not at all, buddy. What really hurts is that goldy had a better offense than the juggernaut coach from the sec... LOL
Let that sink in .... well it will take awhile with you.

you do know Richts 2018 Miami team is blowing out any Miami team under Al Golden 40-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who’s going to throw the football and who’s going to catch it??
Go ahead, ..... I’ll wait krazy K

Malik Rosier or NKosi Perry throwing 46% and those teams getting blown out every time. Golden’s offense under Fisch or Coley is scoring 0 points against Richts defense and Richts offense is putting up 40 against Donofrio.

I'm not a Golden fan at all (his blind loyalty to NoD was insane & his defensive scheme was awful) but his offense would probably have scored 10-14 points against this year's D. His defense would have probably surrendered 20-24 points to this year's offense. They had some good players on defense in the Golden years (like Perryman) but their ability to use their athleticism & instincts was hindered by Golden's crappy defensive scheme.

Richt needs to hire an OC. We need a quality punter. We need some additional quality players on OL. We need a top flight QB. He has to save this current recruiting class any way he can (not just take JAGs). Coaches always look much better when they have great players. Recruiting is so key to being relevant on a national basis in CFB.

How many f'ucking threads are we going to have about Richt and his staff, sucking? What the f'uck is happening on this board? I get it! Richt sucks; his staff sucks! These points have been discussed and debated ad nauseam.

CIS is not perfect by any means. However, it is the best thing running for Canes info, and has been for quite some time. I beg of you, quit contaminating the board with seperate threads that are discussing the same topic, which is,.....Richt Sucks (I agree)!

No, I am not the thread police, nor do I care to be. However, I would love to come home from a good/hard day of work and come to this site to find valuable info, without having to sift through a bunch of the same redundant ****, which is more than likely, ****, that is being spewed by grown men who....
1. Has a wife/girlfriend, but can't get ***** (she's f'ucking another guy)
2. Unsure about his sexuality, which is why his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
3. Needs his mother to tell him that everything is going to be okay, becuase his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
4. ..is not a grown man, but is a little *****, who has weekly "get together's" at the mall or some random skating parks to discuss Richt sucking, because he heard his father talk about it amongst his work buddies. Clearly his father has nothing else to do, due to the lack of ***** that he was receiving at home, because his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.

I am all for dialogue that is of substance. Being in your feelings, because your ***** has not been licked in a while, is another matter.

Get *****, or go get your ***** licked!

I need to get some *****. Been a while. Maybe after I get some Richt will update his offense or find someone that will. Until then I'll keep *****ing

Advertisement
Richts offense is donofrio levels bad and that’s not an understatement. It’s disheartening to see given all the talent that was on that side of the ball at the beginning of the year

Advertisement
Back