Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

The problem with many of you is that you are comparing Richt to others but including his past record and performance. That means NOTHING in the present and his coaching skills, day game decisions, total inability to close on elite talent in our background, and not being able to win big games on the road tells me he is TOTALLY WASHED UP! I would take Golden over him in a heartbeat. It's going to get much worse because of lack of coaching, poor recruiting, and his stubborn nature to step down as OC.

Advertisement
This guy is comparing tricht record with 12 losses in year 3...
And goldys 25 losses in 5 years. Come back here when tricht has 5 years under his belt and how many losses this scum accumulates until then.

I don’t give a **** what tricht did at Ug, it’s what he’s done here and honestly, he’s done jack! We barely and luckily won most of those games last year with that sorry *** offense. I hope he doesn’t pick up an OC, so we can REALLY see him open that playbook next year with NO defense to bail him out. You slurpers suck well.

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
Richt had 15 years to show the world he isn't the guy at Georgia. And he continues to show the world that he isn't the guy at Miami.

But please, continue to compare a bottle of douche with a **** sandwich.

Yea going 10-3 in 2017 with the first ever Coastal division championship for Miami since joining the ACC and also winning ACC coach of the year really shows the world that he isn't the guy at Miami. Do you guys even think before posting stupid crap?

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Duke has the same coach.
GT has the same coach.
UNC has the same coach.
VT got a better offensive coach.
Pitt is still a 7 win team with a different coach.
Bronco Mendenhall is a better coach than Mike London (UVA).
How was the coastal significantly better?
Also...
Golden lost to Brian Kelly 41-3. Richt beat Brian Kelly 41-8. ND was a 10+ win team for both contests.

Having the same coach means absolutely nothing in this scenario. If I said playing FSU in the 90s was tougher than playing them in the late 00s was harder. Would you say well FSU still had the same head coach? They had 2 NCs and won the conf title every year under Bowden in the 90s. Late 00s they went 7-6 every year.

Coaches get old and lose their fire. Also, having different players on the roster makes a difference.

GT, UNC, Duke, Va tech, and FSU all had significantly better seasons during the times Golden played them. Pitt was about the same as you said.

LMFAO at comparing a ND team that played in the NC game to the one that lost to Stanford and barely beat Navy. Richt also lost to one of the worst ND teams in recent history.

We ain't talking UGA, we talking Miami! Let's see Mork coach a crappy Temple program back to life! ?

He is so dumb even at temple he would be recruiting like he had UGA bagmen. Then he would be surprised when he ends up with 0 kids in the recruiting class an say "I only want kids that want to be owls"

I honestly am wondering if he was actually so delusional that he thinks he landed those kids because of his skills at recruiting and not the bags. That is the only reasonable explanation to him not having any backup plans and thinking he is going to land all of these elite kids.

Advertisement
No I’m not. Think of the context. Golden had mainly top 15 classes DESPITE never looking even half decent on the field, sanctions, etc.

Richt, the guy overseeing this offense, has TWO FACKING OFFENSIVE PLAYERS committed in year 3, two weeks before signing day.

Biggest weaknesses on this team - OL and QB. Not a single commit. Again, two weeks before signing day. Think about that.
This reminds me of Randy Shannon’s last class before he got fired. It is just that bad.

Having the same coach means absolutely nothing in this scenario. If I said playing FSU in the 90s was tougher than playing them in the late 00s was harder. Would you say well FSU still had the same head coach? They had 2 NCs and won the conf title every year under Bowden in the 90s. Late 00s they went 7-6 every year.

Coaches get old and lose their fire. Also, having different players on the roster makes a difference.

GT, UNC, Duke, Va tech, and FSU all had significantly better seasons during the times Golden played them. Pitt was about the same as you said.

LMFAO at comparing a ND team that played in the NC game to the one that lost to Stanford and barely beat Navy. Richt also lost to one of the worst ND teams in recent history.

With the exception of VT, this is slightly true after double checking the records for Miami's competition during Golden years. ACC Coastal always ended up with a random 10 win champ. However, when they weren't winning the Coastal, they were a 6-8 win team at best...this year, for instance has only UNC going bowl less in the coastal when usually it's at least 2-3 teams.

How many f'ucking threads are we going to have about Richt and his staff, sucking? What the f'uck is happening on this board? I get it! Richt sucks; his staff sucks! These points have been discussed and debated ad nauseam.

CIS is not perfect by any means. However, it is the best thing running for Canes info, and has been for quite some time. I beg of you, quit contaminating the board with seperate threads that are discussing the same topic, which is,.....Richt Sucks (I agree)!

No, I am not the thread police, nor do I care to be. However, I would love to come home from a good/hard day of work and come to this site to find valuable info, without having to sift through a bunch of the same redundant ****, which is more than likely, ****, that is being spewed by grown men who....
1. Has a wife/girlfriend, but can't get ***** (she's f'ucking another guy)
2. Unsure about his sexuality, which is why his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
3. Needs his mother to tell him that everything is going to be okay, becuase his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
4. ..is not a grown man, but is a little *****, who has weekly "get together's" at the mall or some random skating parks to discuss Richt sucking, because he heard his father talk about it amongst his work buddies. Clearly his father has nothing else to do, due to the lack of ***** that he was receiving at home, because his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.

I am all for dialogue that is of substance. Being in your feelings, because your ***** has not been licked in a while, is another matter.

Get *****, or go get your ***** licked!

Advertisement
Golden could recruit circles around Richt.
Look at all the current players in the NFL that came here under Golden’s watch, even with “the cloud”, sanctions, no bowl games, no IPF, and Dorito running the offense. What’s Richt’s excuse?
Pure and simple, the offense does not take advantage of the speed and talent - kids, their parents, advisers and coaches watch the games - we have a boring predictable offense - watch one game and that's all the film you need to see....everybody knows what's coming. It impacts defense recruiting as well, nobody wants to play for a loser. If if significant changes aren't made we will lose Diaz. MUST GET OC.

With the exception of VT, this is slightly true after double checking the records for Miami's competition during Golden years. ACC Coastal always ended up with a random 10 win champ. However, when they weren't winning the Coastal, they were a 6-8 win team at best...this year, for instance has only UNC going bowl less in the coastal when usually it's at least 2-3 teams.

That is true, but part of the reason we have so many bowl eligible teams is because every team in the division is bad. We all are beating up on each other. Golden never had a year where 0 teams in the ACC where ranked. This year there are no coastal teams in the top 25. Last year Miami was the only one besides Va tech who was 25/24.

This guy is comparing tricht record with 12 losses in year 3...
And goldys 25 losses in 5 years.

Try comparing the first three years, then. Golden never made it through his 5th year, so your numbers are already skewed.

Advertisement
How many f'ucking threads are we going to have about Richt and his staff, sucking? What the f'uck is happening on this board? I get it! Richt sucks; his staff sucks! These points have been discussed and debated ad nauseam.

CIS is not perfect by any means. However, it is the best thing running for Canes info, and has been for quite some time. I beg of you, quit contaminating the board with seperate threads that are discussing the same topic, which is,.....Richt Sucks (I agree)!

No, I am not the thread police, nor do I care to be. However, I would love to come home from a good/hard day of work and come to this site to find valuable info, without having to sift through a bunch of the same redundant ****, which is more than likely, ****, that is being spewed by grown men who....
2. Unsure about his sexuality, which is why his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
3. Needs his mother to tell him that everything is going to be okay, becuase his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
4. ..is not a grown man, but is a little *****, who has weekly "get together's" at the mall or some random skating parks to discuss Richt sucking, because he heard his father talk about it amongst his work buddies. Clearly his father has nothing else to do, due to the lack of ***** that he was receiving at home, because his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.

I am all for dialogue that is of substance. Being in your feelings, because your ***** has not been licked in a while, is another matter.

I understand. You're a Richt acolyte and all that. But do continue to opine.

so you're saying Richt sux?

Advertisement
Pure and simple, the offense does not take advantage of the speed and talent - kids, their parents, advisers and coaches watch the games - we have a boring predictable offense - watch one game and that's all the film you need to see....everybody knows what's coming. It impacts defense recruiting as well, nobody wants to play for a loser. If if significant changes aren't made we will lose Diaz. MUST GET OC.
Bingo. I believe Diaz will bolt Thee Gable's if I Miami has another 7-5 season in ' 19! Because it's obvious he's angry, frustrated and has lost all patience with the offense. In other words, the Virginia game was the coup de grace for the players and him.

Golden would have went to the ACCCG too if it werent for the sanctions. Beating the 2 worst FSU teams in 35 years is not better than losing to the teasm Golden lost to.

Oh you mean that year when Miami could’ve went to the ACCCG as a 7-5 win team... that’s the same thing huh 🤡

Smh and besides that how obvious of a fake UM fan can you be.. Lol this guy said beating FSU twice is not better than losing to FSU every year under Al Golden and is dead serious ... this is your brain on meth and heroin.

:jordan:

79DF4B2F-C9D5-45B1-BA1D-B205134FB4BD.gif

Advertisement
Back