Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

You lost your mind. Go back and peep the stats on offense during Coley's time here. The issue wasn't offense, it was horrid defense. So yes, I stand by what I said previously based on our current chit predicament.
We at a stalemate. DC at this school has a **** offense this year but still top 5. Coley a WR coach now for a reason.

Advertisement
Fat Al Golden... well I’m beginning to think so cause he can’t coach and now can’t recruit with no”cloud”
I have no faith in recruiting or anything being corrected.
Yes , Richts 181 wins-63 loss record is terrible, The fact he competed in the Sec and sent 93 players in to the NFL. Do you actually think before you post or is it like diarrhea it just comes out.

Golden could recruit circles around Richt.
Look at all the current players in the NFL that came here under Golden’s watch, even with “the cloud”, sanctions, no bowl games, no IPF, and Dorito running the offense. What’s Richt’s excuse?
Your delusional. Haf of Goldens classes had players who had no business at Miami

Advertisement
Typical Mork Groupie

images

Could Al Golden win an SEC title or division title?

Golden would have went to the ACCCG too if it werent for the sanctions. Beating the 2 worst FSU teams in 35 years is not better than losing to the teasm Golden lost to.

Even with the sanctions .F.A.G. consistently had the best recruiting classes in the coastal and still couldn't win that. He choked 2 games vs fsu and was out coached in the others. Did .F.A.G ever win 10 games?

Advertisement
Your delusional. Haf of Goldens classes had players who had no business at Miami

No I’m not. Think of the context. Golden had mainly top 15 classes DESPITE never looking even half decent on the field, sanctions, etc.

Richt, the guy overseeing this offense, has TWO FACKING OFFENSIVE PLAYERS committed in year 3, two weeks before signing day.

Biggest weaknesses on this team - OL and QB. Not a single commit. Again, two weeks before signing day. Think about that.

Even with the sanctions .F.A.G. consistently had the best recruiting classes in the coastal and still couldn't win that. He choked 2 games vs fsu and was out coached in the others. Did .F.A.G ever win 10 games?

Big deal tRicht won 1 more game than Golden in a season and he is about to land a worse class than Golden ever landed. They both suck. tRicht is an embarrassment to the team. tRicht was out coached by every single team we played the last 3 years. He just happened to have WAY more talent than 95% of the teams we played so he was able to win a handful of them.

Fat Al Golden... well I’m beginning to think so cause he can’t coach and now can’t recruit with no”cloud”
I have no faith in recruiting or anything being corrected.

Without a doubt. If you take expectations against results Richt is a disaster

Advertisement
I can’t get myself to say Mark is as bad as Al, but dang if he is looking and sounding more and more like every week. At less Al didn’t hire his son.

Last edited:
Yes , Richts 181 wins-63 loss record is terrible, The fact he competed in the Sec and sent 93 players in to the NFL. Do you actually think before you post or is it like diarrhea it just comes out.
Slurper ... I don’t give a rats *** what he did in the past it’s now and in the future and you are mentally challenged if u think otherwise. He is the old version of Bowden

Advertisement
Nah.

Al Golden as a HC was like dating an underage tranny that was totally obvious to everyone he had a huge ****** **** and was totally underage and all of this was strictly liable *** as **** and rape af, but for some reason the UM administration was so busy running a near annual billion dollar deficit on Jackson Memorial that they thought Al Golden was a 24 year old super model with a tight cleanly shaven ******.

Richt just sucks at being a person and a football coach. He’s not committing crimes on the level of Alfredo Golden.

According to Rivals, Miami's current recruiting class ranking for 2019 is like 39. That's actually worse than golden ever did.

Golden never pulled a single digit class.
We have 15 recruits. Numbers alone will get us back in the mid to upper teens.
Look at teams like NU, UNC and USCe on 247.

And before you comment, no, I'm not happy about recruiting in the upper teams.

Golden would have went to the ACCCG too if it werent for the sanctions. Beating the 2 worst FSU teams in 35 years is not better than losing to the teasm Golden lost to.

The year Golden “would have went to the ACCCG” we didn’t win the division. UNC had the best record in the division they were just already on sanctions. Richt has won the division and a bowl game, so yes he’s better than Al.

Richt’s has a terrible 2018 but his 2017 tops anything since Clappy.

Al Golden’s record @ Miami= 32-25
Mark Richt’s record @ Miami= 26-12

But I know, since I’m able to think logically about this dumb comparison, I’m a slurper because simple minds hate rational thinking

Advertisement
Back