Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

The year Golden “would have went to the ACCCG” we didn’t win the division. UNC had the best record in the division they were just already on sanctions. Richt has won the division and a bowl game, so yes he’s better than Al.

Richt’s has a terrible 2018 but his 2017 tops anything since Clappy.

Al Golden’s record @ Miami= 32-25
Mark Richt’s record @ Miami= 26-12

But I know, since I’m able to think logically about this dumb comparison, I’m a slurper because simple minds hate rational thinking

So did Richt really not win the ACCC last year because UNC more injuries than Marshall in 1970? You can make all the excuses you want. If the school wanted to go to the ACCCG we could have.

Richt has 3 less losses than Golden(it will probably be 2) by the end of season 3. Not only did Golden play in a much tougher coastal(ga tech, duke, UNC, and Va tech were all significantly better), but FSU was a lot better as well. Golden had to deal with sanctions and Richts best season was with Goldens guys. Richt sucks at recruiting.

I am far from a Golden guy. I actually cursed him out when I saw him at University Chicken Grill and that was in year 3. I am just saying Richt is barely doing better than Golden and he has more money to spend on assistants and no sanctions.

Advertisement
This guy is comparing tricht record with 12 losses in year 3...
And goldys 25 losses in 5 years. Come back here when tricht has 5 years under his belt and how many losses this scum accumulates until then.

I don’t give a **** what tricht did at Ug, it’s what he’s done here and honestly, he’s done jack! We barely and luckily won most of those games last year with that sorry *** offense. I hope he doesn’t pick up an OC, so we can REALLY see him open that playbook next year with NO defense to bail him out. You slurpers suck well.

This guy is comparing tricht record with 12 losses in year 3...
And goldys 25 losses in 5 years. Come back here when tricht has 5 years under his belt and how many losses this scum accumulates until then.

I don’t give a **** what tricht did at Ug, it’s what he’s done here and honestly, he’s done jack! We barely and luckily won most of those games last year with that sorry *** offense. I hope he doesn’t pick up an OC, so we can REALLY see him open that playbook next year with NO defense to bail him out. You slurpers suck well.
standing-ovation.gif

Your delusional. Haf of Goldens classes had players who had no business at Miami

The way Mark is going, he will only have half a recruiting class. Mark just loss to Duke at home, Duke! At this point we might as well start asking if Randy was better than either. The fact is that at this moment Mark sucks. The only question is will he realize it and make the changes necessary or prove to be as stupid as Al Golden.

Advertisement
Yes , Richts 181 wins-63 loss record is terrible, The fact he competed in the Sec and sent 93 players in to the NFL. Do you actually think before you post or is it like diarrhea it just comes out.
We ain't talking UGA, we talking Miami! Let's see Mork coach a crappy Temple program back to life! ?

Advertisement
So did Richt really not win the ACCC last year because UNC more injuries than Marshall in 1970? You can make all the excuses you want. If the school wanted to go to the ACCCG we could have.

Richt has 3 less losses than Golden(it will probably be 2) by the end of season 3. Not only did Golden play in a much tougher coastal(ga tech, duke, UNC, and Va tech were all significantly better), but FSU was a lot better as well. Golden had to deal with sanctions and Richts best season was with Goldens guys. Richt sucks at recruiting.

I am far from a Golden guy. I actually cursed him out when I saw him at University Chicken Grill and that was in year 3. I am just saying Richt is barely doing better than Golden and he has more money to spend on assistants and no sanctions.

Duke has the same coach.
GT has the same coach.
UNC has the same coach.
VT got a better offensive coach.
Pitt is still a 7 win team with a different coach.
Bronco Mendenhall is a better coach than Mike London (UVA).
How was the coastal significantly better?
Also...
Golden lost to Brian Kelly 41-3. Richt beat Brian Kelly 41-8. ND was a 10+ win team for both contests.

The year Golden “would have went to the ACCCG” we didn’t win the division. UNC had the best record in the division they were just already on sanctions. Richt has won the division and a bowl game, so yes he’s better than Al.

Richt’s has a terrible 2018 but his 2017 tops anything since Clappy.

Al Golden’s record @ Miami= 32-25
Mark Richt’s record @ Miami= 26-12

But I know, since I’m able to think logically about this dumb comparison, I’m a slurper because simple minds hate rational thinking
Richt had 15 years to show the world he isn't the guy at Georgia. And he continues to show the world that he isn't the guy at Miami.

But please, continue to compare a bottle of douche with a **** sandwich.

Advertisement
Richt had 15 years to show the world he isn't the guy at Georgia. And he continues to show the world that he isn't the guy at Miami.

But please, continue to compare a bottle of douche with a **** sandwich.

Oh yeah, it was me that started that and not the OP

What would Golden's record have been if they hadn't blown leads in the second half?

It's sad to say, but this year's offense looks worse than any Miami team I can remember.

Fat Al might still have been HC here if he wasn't so arrogant and stubborn with blind loyalty to assistant corches...sound familiar? With James Coley as OC and say Diaz as DC, we would have won the ACC at least once during this same time. Folden's issue was also being too **** conservative with the lead
Jeff Fisch I would agree with. Coley was bad as well. Not Mark Richt bad, but bad.

What concerns me is the best players on D are Golden recruits. God help us. I never thought we’d be worse when Golden’s defenders left, but losing Willis, Jackson and Johnson is going to hurt next year.

Advertisement
Richt is a better coach than Al Golden. Golden was a horrible game manager who coached scared and most of his evaluations sucked. Both have the toxic skill of demotivating players and losing locker rooms.

But I think Golden would win more games at Miami than Richt right now because it's much more harmful to have bad offensive scheme than defensive scheme in this football climate. Almost everyone has an innovative offense and most defenses get lit up routinely by effective schemes. I'd trust Golden to hire a mediocre OC with solid credentials and honestly that's a gigantic upgrade over Richt and his cronies.

Golden did not recruit better. He propped up his crappy recruiting rankings by signing highly rated guys that he knew would never qualify. When Rivals or 247 grades a recruiting class, they base it solely on who signed a LOI. Even if the kid never steps foot on campus you still get credit for signing him.

Kevin Grooms 4 star RB
Derrick Griffin 4 star WR
Angelo Jean-Louis 4 star WR
Latwaan Anderson 4 star DB

Add another handful of guys who enrolled but got kicked out of school before ever contributing and you see how skewed the rankings were. I remember scratching my head wondering where all these guys went. We were consistently signing top 20 classes (often better) but a lot of those top players never did anything here.

Yes , Richts 181 wins-63 loss record is terrible, The fact he competed in the Sec and sent 93 players in to the NFL. Do you actually think before you post or is it like diarrhea it just comes out.

Thank you. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Advertisement
Back