Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

Richt's offense will never be good, but if we can maintain the defense and get the O back to 2016 standards we'll be alright

Advertisement
Richt's offense will never be good, but if we can maintain the defense and get the O back to 2016 standards we'll be alright
If that’s all u want, you’re probably better off hoping for the turnover differential to get back to 2017 standards

Less not forget that recruiting is being hurt. Golden was abysmal but the pastur is fast catching up to him in game management,and recruiting and has has more resources and 3 million. That both sucked but Golden was cheaper.

Which is exactly why the scheme he’s playing in is so important. Richt is asking him to hit receivers 35 yards downfield with the 4 verts he runs every series. Those 20 yard outs are Long difficult throws to make, why is richt having him throw it repeatedly.

Malik needed way more screens, shorter throws, and to work the middle. Thats not what this O does.

Those tight windows should’ve been opened up w scheming. Crap put a man in motion, pull a LB over, and sit a receiver down in the hole.

You are exactly right... malik can’t make those throws, but he’s been asked to. His OC is amplifying the problems, and it’s a shame.
If I’m a D-Coordinator, I’m going to dare you to make that throw. I’m going to bring my linebackers down to stop the run and have my dbs press the receivers. I want you to take those chances because I know you can’t hit them.

If I’m a D-Coordinator, I’m going to dare you to make that throw. I’m going to bring my linebackers down to stop the run and have my dbs press the receivers. I want you to take those chances because I know you can’t hit them.

To make what throw? The outs? The verts?

Those are exactly what we’re running. And we aren’t hitting them. This O does nothing to cover for a bad QB.

Advertisement
Less not forget that recruiting is being hurt. Golden was abysmal but the pastur is fast catching up to him in game management,and recruiting and has has more resources and 3 million. That both sucked but Golden was cheaper.
Golden recruited ok at first, but at time went on it went downhill.

Sounds familiar?

it was hovering in the low to mid 20's national rank in 2017 till injuries derailed us. that's definitely good.

I’m having a hard time figuring out how u missed that rosier sucked last year. He had a couple nice drives, especially against FSU, but his performances were bad and his stats showed it.

Dude couldn’t hit the ocean from a boat last year either, a clutch drive doesn’t change that.

If u wanna find a difference between the seasons and win totals, look at turnover diffferential.
Yeah we just really missed a receiver that could step up in big spots. Braxton was such a beast. Langham made some of the biggest plays but in all our close games Berrios was making momentum-shifting plays constantly.

Just didn’t have that guy this year. We had talent (before some injuries) but Rosier just didn’t have that relationship with anyone

Yeah we just really missed a receiver that could step up in big spots. Braxton was such a beast. Langham made some of the biggest plays but in all our close games Berrios was making momentum-shifting plays constantly.

Just didn’t have that guy this year. We had talent (before some injuries) but Rosier just didn’t have that relationship with anyone
Yea I guess it’s hard to get that kinda thing going when the qb struggles to hit 50% completions.

Advertisement
Golden was better solely because of the fact him and his staff cost half as much as pastor mork and his acolytes

Paid millions more to win 3 extra measly games in the same time frame

Yea I guess it’s hard to get that kinda thing going when the qb struggles to hit 50% completions.

Exactly. Our luck ran out.

When the OC calls plays that limit the big play opportunities, and then the QB only completes 50% of the passes....the results just aren’t there.

Exactly. Our luck ran out.

When the OC calls plays that limit the big play opportunities, and then the QB only completes 50% of the passes....the results just aren’t there.
And don’t forget that when the D knows the play and routes pre-snap it also has a chilling effect on the o.

Advertisement
Arguably speaking CMR is WORST than the Golden Boy. Why? Because he had ample returning starters entering this season past and it was his THIRD SEASON and the SAME staff had been with him for three seasons. So there was continuity in the program. Also, even the NATIONAL college pundits and ACC media-hacks had faith in Miami having either a 10-2 or 11-1 type of regular season. Why do you think these personalities voted Miami TOP TEN in both the AP and Coaches polls. Also, SEVERAL other college football magazine polls placed Miami in their respective Top 10's.

He!!, even in a WORST CASE scenario Miami should have had a record of " 9-3! "

No sir Cane dudes, Richt is in a DEAD HEAT with the Golden Boy for performing beneath Miami Hurricane football standards. And Richt will probably share the same downward spiral as U Know Who. Especially if Miami finishes 7-5 next season! OUCH.

But not all is lost college football speaking. At least for moi. Because my SECOND favorite team is Lord Saban's Roll Tide, Roll... Yahoo. hUh.

P.S. Lay the money now on Alabama against Boomer Sooner. Because Bama' is going to MOLEST that team from the southern plains. hUh.
I was with you until you mentioned Bama. ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back