Couch has been elevated over Blades...

Advertisement
He hasn't fired Baker
CB room is dog ****
No fire or passion on the sidelines (too passive for a man making 3Million)

you can’t deny he’s making changes.

But is the D dogsh!t because we don’t have the players or is it Baker can’t coach?

Sideline personality is not a requirement for being a winning coach. ....look into a guy named “Belichick”...

He appeared troubled after we won. Not sure what his deal is but we lead the ACC in feelings this year between Christian Williams, Blades, Harris, Pope, Bolden, etc. They say a team takes on the personality of its head coach, and ours is an emotional wreck.
champagne celebrate GIF by Lady Parts Justice
this there way of celebrating wins

how does OT look solid long term? We have zip next year and a bunch of guys who haven’t been successful at Tackle or never even played a snap in college
Walker, Rivers and Washington can all play OT. Thats not including Zion who looks like he has taken control of one OT spot for the next 2 years. **** Scaife can play OT too if needed. Name me one OG that we should be excited about on this roster?

Advertisement
you can’t deny he’s making changes.

But is the D dogsh!t because we don’t have the players or is it Baker can’t coach?

Sideline personality is not a requirement for being a winning coach. ....look into a guy named “Belichick”...
Belichick has a scowl that would scare Mary Poppins. His personality is dry humor. Some of those posters are married to people like that.

Walker, Rivers and Washington can all play OT. Thats not including Zion who looks like he has taken control of one OT spot for the next 2 years. **** Scaife can play OT too if needed. Name me one OG that we should be excited about on this roster?

I understand who plays the lotions doesn’t mean we are set or that any of these are/will be good. Being set longterm means you have elite guys who have played and still have years of eligibility along with 5 stars in the pipeline

I understand who plays the lotions doesn’t mean we are set or that any of these are/will be good. Being set longterm means you have elite guys who have played and still have years of eligibility along with 5 stars in the pipeline
Oh okay..in that case, I guess Bama is the only team that applies to then. Thats a little unrealistic to have elite guys already playing and a bunch of 5*s behind them ready to take over, especially for this program at the moment.

Walker and Rivers were high 4* OT prospects that were highly coveted. With proper coaching, (Justice has developed Zion very nicely) one can assume at least one of them will be a starter next year. Zion is back. And maybe Scaife can even go back to OT IF Donaldson can get his **** together.

I am excited about our long term prospects at OT. It would take us 3-4 years to get the point that you are talking about.

Advertisement
i re-watched the game last night. Couch was everywhere. I don't know how many sacks were credited to him, but he surely was a part of 2-3 where he should have received a least 1/2 of a sack.

starting from the Pitt game on, he's been our second best defender behind Phillips

Rumph gets no credit for the development of Couch. Why is that?

Because when your two starters (Ivey, Blades) dont develop and take a step back, its hard to imagine Rumph actually developed Couch and deserves credit vs natural talent that Couch has. For example, Couch is nasty on his blitzes due to his speed and elusiveness around blockers, did Rumph teach him that? No, thats natural talent (speed/agility)

Advertisement
Blades and Ivey are terrible tacklers and manny defense relies on CB that can come up and thump. I like blades hope he bounces back like Micheal Jackson did when he struggled.

That’s the point tho . He does get ripped for the other sht but very rarely does he get credit . Why is it so hard to give him his credit when a guy is actually performing well without bringing up the other sht that’s constantly brought up anyways ? When the only time you can do it you have to insinuate that he “lucked” into getting Couch, that already shows you’re not being objective
U can't be at UM and not bring in elite talent at corner. He coached the position in HS and played at UM. It means he's a terrible people person if he can't convince kids to play at UM. He's not doing his job he's doing 25% of it and that's bad.

Advertisement
Blades and Ivey are terrible tacklers and manny defense relies on CB that can come up and thump. I like blades hope he bounces back like Micheal Jackson did when he struggled.
Jackson didn’t struggle as bad as Blades did and Jackson was good for us his junior and senior years. Blades is a junior and has been awful.

Jackson didn’t struggle as bad as Blades did and Jackson was good for us his junior and senior years. Blades is a junior and has been awful.
I just meant how Jackson responded to benching and coaching and got better kind of overnight... I’m just hoping blades responds thats all! Cause he has all the tools to be great just have to be more sound with his technique

Advertisement
Back