Couch has been elevated over Blades...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Couch is our best corner so this is well deserved. Blades has been picked on all year and gets dragged down the field for additional yardage every time he makes a tackle. Does anyone know if Williams left campus after he announced he was leaving? Feel like he could be challenging Ivey for the other starting job had he stayed

Advertisement
I've seen several busted coverages where I find myself asking if it's Gurvan or the CB (Ivey/Blades).....guess it must've been Blades.
Blades gets hype cause the name....he's a take still to me but I didn't expect him to be some shut down cb. He doesn't turn his head doesn't trust his speed and got benched at STA for a reason. Love his attitude he plays hard and bleeds cane but it is what it is. We need an influx of talent at CB I like Tim Burns alot but the staff is unable to snag studs here.....a coaching change at that position is desperately needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This should put an end to thre rumors of Blades declaring early.Now let's hope he doesn't transfer.
He appeared troubled after we won. Not sure what his deal is but we lead the ACC in feelings this year between Christian Williams, Blades, Harris, Pope, Bolden, etc. They say a team takes on the personality of its head coach, and ours is an emotional wreck.

He appeared troubled after we won. Not sure what his deal is but we lead the ACC in feelings this year between Christian Williams, Blades, Harris, Pope, Bolden, etc. They say a team takes on the personality of its head coach, and ours is an emotional wreck.
Well said bro. Well said!

Advertisement
Back