Couch has been elevated over Blades...

Advertisement
That might be the one
I think so because i hit the rewind button a few times on that play......what a great effort play at such a huge moment in the game. Hooker had the first to run or he had a guy open past the sticks. He didn't have time to make an accurate throw because of TC23. GREAT PLAY and huge in the outcome

Maybe he saw CJ Henderson get drafted in the first round and figured that was the secret.
I did say bolden looks as physical as CJ lately maybe you’re onto something here. Wisdom comes with the Maude badge

Advertisement
He appeared troubled after we won. Not sure what his deal is but we lead the ACC in feelings this year between Christian Williams, Blades, Harris, Pope, Bolden, etc. They say a team takes on the personality of its head coach, and ours is an emotional wreck.
If we were an emotional wreck we would not be winning.

Wish we had two Couch's starting but hey, it's a start and a well deserved one. He just brings IT and changes our approach for the defense.

Ill settle for a loveseat or chaise lounge. We have too many papasans.

Last edited:
Blades gets hype cause the name....he's a take still to me but I didn't expect him to be some shut down cb. He doesn't turn his head doesn't trust his speed and got benched at STA for a reason. Love his attitude he plays hard and bleeds cane but it is what it is. We need an influx of talent at CB I like Tim Burns alot but the staff is unable to snag studs here.....a coaching change at that position is desperately needed.
Blades had a great season last year. Let's not forget that. Don't know what's going on with him this year though, at some points it really looks like he's going through the motions at corner.

Advertisement
Scaife is a head scratcher. Our OG play period is a head scratcher. Funny how at one point we were screwed at OT and there was no hope for the future and now OT looks solid in the long term but OG looks phucked. Smh.

how does OT look solid long term? We have zip next year and a bunch of guys who haven’t been successful at Tackle or never even played a snap in college

i re-watched the game last night. Couch was everywhere. I don't know how many sacks were credited to him, but he surely was a part of 2-3 where he should have received a least 1/2 of a sack.

Advertisement
This is the kind of accountability we need to keep players hungry and disciplined; good ****.
Good. I want someone to surpass Hall next. You wanna play tentative then keep your *** on the bench. Someone needs to surpass Clarke and or Scaife. The worst guard play I've seen in a decade. I mean I thought #25 from vt was a bull and Scaife was a matador.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back