Couch has been elevated over Blades...

Good. He needs to be troubled. He is playing like crap right now and hes a 3rd year Jr. No excuse for some of his mistakes week in and out. This isnt situation where he made a mistake once. Hes constantly getting beat by simply not turning his head around. Or even making a play on the ball at all. I refuse to believe he isnt being coached to do this. So if he is not doing what he is coached, he has to be benched.

Luckily for him, this aint Bama or OSU where we have a boatload of 5* CBs on the roster so he can easily get his job back or at least still get starters minutes because we got nobody else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite play from Couch was late in the 4th he blitzed from one side of the field, VTs OL held up well but he dropped out and ended up making the tackle on the opposite side of the field for a minimal gain.
Wasn't a tackle per se, but on that play he was on Hooker and made him throw it away to avoid the sack. That was a HUGE 3rd down stop. I believe the next series is when we scored the go ahead.

lashlee said today that Donaldson will be playing moving forward. Let’s see how many snaps and how much Donaldson can contribute
Can’t be any worse than Scaife can he? They really need to kick Campbell inside. I’d rather give guys like Rivers, Campbell, Reed, and throw in Donaldson for a few snaps at G instead of Clark and Scaife. I’ve been saying Traore needs another shot but he wasn’t good Saturday.

Advertisement
Can’t be any worse than Scaife can he? They really need to kick Campbell inside. I’d rather give guys like Rivers, Campbell, Reed, and throw in Donaldson for a few snaps at G instead of Clark and Scaife. I’ve been saying Traore needs another shot but he wasn’t good Saturday.
**** even if his blocking is just as bad, he’s certainly wide enough to give King at least a half second longer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back