Couch has been elevated over Blades...

I just meant how Jackson responded to benching and coaching and got better kind of overnight... I’m just hoping blades responds thats all! Cause he has all the tools to be great just have to be more sound with his technique
Oh right I got ya. My bad. Yea hopefully and hopefully he turns for the **** ball.

Advertisement
Scaife needs to be benched next. Try anyone else. Donaldson is just coming back and unless he magically fixed his diet, he’s probably well over 350 which definitely isn’t working in this scheme. Reed must not be any good. He’s had multiple opportunities at a starting spot and can’t seem to even get on the field and now is one the rona list. Get Rivers back and see what he can do.

Advertisement
A CB who doesnt want to tackle and routinely gives poor effort move to S? Nah.

I was going to say the same - Blades is good in coverage but his lack of effort in run support or tackling in space in concerning. I guarantee it's come up in film study and is one big reason for this move.

Couch is the smallest guy on the field but he throws his body in there to make a tackle. It's a team sport and if you're going to ask the guys in front of you to put their body on the line to keep you clean and make you look good, you need to do the same on the back end when they need help.

I was going to say the same - Blades is good in coverage but his lack of effort in run support or tackling in space in concerning. I guarantee it's come up in film study and is one big reason for this move.

Couch is the smallest guy on the field but he throws his body in there to make a tackle. It's a team sport and if you're going to ask the guys in front of you to put their body on the line to keep you clean and make you look good, you need to do the same on the back end when they need help.

Ya. Couch is hungry and it shows. He's been benched on both levels of ball which is concerning when you're talking about legacy kids and whether or not they have the passion or hunger to be great. He has the talent.

U can't be at UM and not bring in elite talent at corner. He coached the position in HS and played at UM. It means he's a terrible people person if he can't convince kids to play at UM. He's not doing his job he's doing 25% of it and that's bad.
Exactly and everybody knows this , so what is the point in constantly bringing it up one of the few times he gets it right ? I guess I’m just not big on complaining about the same things over and over and over again , especially when you already know what to expect from the guy ...of course he leaves alot to be desired in recruiting but I’m hoping the development of Couch means that Rumoh is also developing as a coach , while you automatically jump to oh well he was lucky to even find Couch ! It’s like yal want Rumph to be trash so you can bad mouth him . Meanwhile this board sucks off guys like Corey Raymond at LSU , as their highly ranked DBs are giving up 335 pass yards a game this year

Advertisement
Rumph is bad everyone knows this.....he's bad period and that's it. There is too much proof that he's bad
These dudes crack me up. They act like this is daddy ball and that everyone, including coaches, deserves a participation trophy and a cold juice box. This dude's stealing $250K per year, and these weirdos are saying we need to give him credit. LOL. The new goofball participation trophy guys are funny.

These dudes crack me up. They act like this is daddy ball and that everyone, including coaches, deserves a participation trophy and a cold juice box. This dude's stealing $250K per year, and these weirdos are saying we need to give him credit. LOL. The new goofball participation trophy guys are funny.
That mentality in the first two sentences is what happened to this fan base. I tell my kids second place is first loser....u did great and played hard but u took the L.

Wtf happened to this fan base man....what's going on is mind boggling

Advertisement
They are looking for good things Rumph did and I don't get why. So couch playing good means it's Rumphs coaching? Gtfo here with that soft ****. Cfb is 85% recruiting or maybe not but that number is high. That's the job that's how u win all elite coaches know this.....listen to chise man. Me and him think alike he's just way we'll educated then my crazy ***. @The Franchise

Couch earned it and deserves it. Very happy for the kid as it shows that hard work and determination ultimately pays off.

Advertisement
Yal crack me up acting like your btching and complaining about the same thing week after week and month after month has any impact whatsoever . You’re literally wasting your breath because none of the coaches care about your opinion at all , but have at it . I’d rather hope that Rumph actually becomes a better coach down the line . Id love to hear exactly how it’s a participation trophy to not call Couch developing “lucky” . You goofy mfs are acting like his salary is coming out of your pocket . I’ve been on the board longer than most of the mfs on here. I know how much yal keep crying and whining about the same sht over and over and over . I guess you need the likes

They are looking for good things Rumph did and I don't get why. So couch playing good means it's Rumphs coaching? Gtfo here with that soft ****. Cfb is 85% recruiting or maybe not but that number is high. That's the job that's how u win all elite coaches know this.....listen to chise man. Me and him think alike he's just way we'll educated then my crazy ***. @The Franchise
So what is that elite recruiting doing for LSU’s secondary right now ? Please explain why they’re giving up almost 340 pass yards a game

So what is that elite recruiting doing for LSU’s secondary right now ? Please explain why they’re giving up almost 340 pass yards a game
I don't watch them so I have no idea but I'm sure they have better nfl prospects then we do.

Advertisement
Back