Couch has been elevated over Blades...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was going to say the same - Blades is good in coverage but his lack of effort in run support or tackling in space in concerning. I guarantee it's come up in film study and is one big reason for this move.

Couch is the smallest guy on the field but he throws his body in there to make a tackle. It's a team sport and if you're going to ask the guys in front of you to put their body on the line to keep you clean and make you look good, you need to do the same on the back end when they need help.

what really stands out with Couch is just how much he loves being out there and playing this game. It jumps out every game his energy and enthusiasm for this sport.

Scaife needs to be benched next. Try anyone else. Donaldson is just coming back and unless he magically fixed his diet, he’s probably well over 350 which definitely isn’t working in this scheme. Reed must not be any good. He’s had multiple opportunities at a starting spot and can’t seem to even get on the field and now is one the rona list. Get Rivers back and see what he can do.
i have to imagine scaife is on a short leash for our next game. we were in a tough spot saturday where we quite literally did not have anyone we could've benched him for. hopefully we'll get through the covid mess okay and that will not be an issue moving forward.

You been watching Blades at all lately?

Yet Ivey has found ways to give up more big plays. If we are going to rotate based on the last game, Ivey shouldn’t have been on the field for much of the season. I will admit that both Blades and Ivey aren’t playing great and we don’t have another option to replace Ivey as well. Either way it speaks volumes about Rumph.

Advertisement
Yal crack me up acting like your btching and complaining about the same thing week after week and month after month has any impact whatsoever . You’re literally wasting your breath because none of the coaches care about your opinion at all , but have at it . I’d rather hope that Rumph actually becomes a better coach down the line . Id love to hear exactly how it’s a participation trophy to not call Couch developing “lucky” . You goofy mfs are acting like his salary is coming out of your pocket . I’ve been on the board longer than most of the mfs on here. I know how much yal keep crying and whining about the same sht over and over and over . I guess you need the likes
So you hoping Rump transforms magically into an asset is better than us discussing reality? Thanks for the clarification, jjacksoff.

So what is that elite recruiting doing for LSU’s secondary right now ? Please explain why they’re giving up almost 340 pass yards a game
Simpleton, the DB coach doesn't control the DC. Take up LSU's defensive struggles with the idiot, Boris Pelini. That guy hasn't coached a good defense in 15 years.

I still have high expectations for Blades. Team's have figured his weaknesses out and are abusing him right now. But I think he'll keep improving. Glad he's coming back.

I've given up on Rumph at this point though. But the real issue is the DC. Fire him and allow his replacement to deal with Patke and Rumph.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Simpleton, the DB coach doesn't control the DC. Take up LSU's defensive struggles with the idiot, Boris Pelini. That guy hasn't coached a good defense in 15 years.
Right on cue , you resort to insults because you look like a clown . Just say you don’t watch many games and go . LSU DBs getting straight up torched and mossed has nothing to do with Pelini’s scheme it’s not just about the yards.

But just so I’m understand you , you’re saying that when LSU secondary struggles it’s not the DB coach’s fault , but when Miami’s secondary struggles it is ? Yea, ok.

Right on cue , you resort to insults because you look like a clown . Just say you don’t watch many games and go . LSU DBs getting straight up torched and mossed has nothing to do with Pelini’s scheme it’s not just about the yards.

But just so I’m understand you , you’re saying that when LSU secondary struggles it’s not the DB coach’s fault , but when Miami’s secondary struggles it is ? Yea, ok.
LOL. You call me a "goofy m'fer" then get upset when I call you something back? Typical Trophy Generation clown. "Daddy, that dumb motherfking piece of **** called me ugly!!!"

Advertisement
Back