2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I thought Cormani was an early enrollee. If so and the ACT is needed I would have thought he would have taken it before now

On top of which, if he was taking the ACT this weekend (and I'm not saying he isn't), he would have had to register for it weeks ago. So maybe Alabama was trying to get him to dump the ACT, and now he's using that as an excuse, or maybe the ACT is just an excuse.

Either way, I'm happy with the outcome.

Advertisement
This is why you want your visits to be quiet and on the down low when the player is committed elsewhere. The school you’re trying to poach can usually step in and shut it down. We’ve missed out on some opportunities due to this.

Nice to be on the winning end of this dynamic for once. I’m sure Bama wishes it didn’t leak. So I’m glad it did

1670532761452.png

He gets paid to provide updates, though. It’s unfair to give him grief for doing his job.

I can tell you for a fact he speaks to multiple, real sources because I speak to the same people.

I hear ya, @DMoney . Still, you have to admit, there is a marked difference between your smooth style of presentation...and Gaby's herky-jerky style of giving information...

@DMoney
1670532961945.png

Gaby
1670532988585.png

Advertisement
I love posters that now asking Coach @Cribby for the outright info like because of their request, he's going to change what he shares...

CIS = Social media

Some humor. Some truth. And a whole lotta dumb.

I hear ya, @DMoney . Still, you have to admit, there is a marked difference between your smooth style of presentation...and Gaby's herky-jerky style of giving information...

@DMoney
View attachment 218545

Gaby
View attachment 218546
@DMoney doesn’t owe you bunch of free loading ,poors an update every hour on a free site. But please make sure to get the Ad free version of Cis. D money has couches and X small white tees to buy.

@DMoney doesn’t owe you bunch of free loading ,poors an update every hour on a free site. But please make sure to get the Ad free version of Cis. D money has couches and X small white tees to buy.
Ay fr though, this man DMoney does have like 6 different couches. Reminds me of “knocked up” when they’re on shrooms in Vegas and they can’t figure out why there is so many chairs in the hotel room 😂

Advertisement
That hair cut of his must be setting him back over ten bucks a month to maintain.

Advertisement

I need a new couch, but I refuse to purchase any coffee tables. @DMoney is my new interior decorator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back