2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We have a cb visiting but hes not the one I heard . Doesn’t mean he isn’t , I just haven’t heard he is

The Daylen Austin kid? Or someone else? Don’t want the name, just curious if this is who you are referring to because apparently Ferman’s site leaked that one.

Advertisement
Monkeypox and the volatility of the chicken wing market.
First, let's tackle our offensive offensive coordinator.

Then, those that you mention are good, real-world problems which have real-world solutions (unlike Cormani McClain choosing which college he'll (start) play(ing) for - there's no solution to be had there). You've also got the ice caps melting, solar flares, nuclear winter... as some additional big-ticket issues.

But, existentially, if you really want to induce some breath shortening panic, you can always just ponder the inevitable heat-death of the entire universe. 100 quintillion years from now, all life (not just human life - ****, with the way things are going we'll be lucky if we last another handful of centuries) and all light in the universe will have long since been extinguished, and the universe will have expended so far that most matter won't even be able to interact with itself, and everything will ionize. Kind of makes you see where the nihilists are coming from.

Gooooooo Canes.

Did he not know he had the test that morning? These kids man :pgdead:
I doubt he 's taking any test.... You don't just walk into those things... Or at least very rarely is there an available spot...
Sounds good, though...

Advertisement
I doubt he 's taking any test.... You don't just walk into those things... Or at least very rarely is there an available spot...
Sounds good, though...
lol "he" may be taking the test but he may not be the "he" lol. get my drift. this is how Bama works lol

@DMoney doesn’t owe you bunch of free loading ,poors an update every hour on a free site. But please make sure to get the Ad free version of Cis. D money has couches and X small white tees to buy.

He has almost tortured me into paying to get ads off my phone. It’s absurd they cover 70% of the screen. Makes the page reload in the middle of typing a comment.

I pay too much money for that’ll these ads to be on my screen. CIS most be rolling in to dough with the ad impressions they are getting from us freeloaders

Advertisement
Maybe Gaby just needs to get himself a nice couch to do his work on..🤷‍♂️

1670541486015.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back