2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just reached Mike Gundy years and I **** like I’m 21 still.
20220828_113413.jpg

Advertisement
From a Wiltfong article:

Thursday afternoon, the mother of five-star cornerback Cormani McClain says plane tickets have not been purchased yet to visit Alabama. “We haven’t made the decision yet,” she said when asked about the visit. McClain committed to Miami at the end of October.
so is he not going or he still MAY go. doesnt he have an ACT or is that only if he doenst visit? also, LOL at plane tickets. doesnt he still have an OV to use for them? they could send him a private plane. unless cribby says hes gonna visit, im on board w hes coming here and we lock it down tonight

so is he not going or he still MAY go. doesnt he have an ACT or is that only if he doenst visit? also, LOL at plane tickets. doesnt he still have an OV to use for them? they could send him a private plane. unless cribby says hes gonna visit, im on board w hes coming here and we lock it down tonight
That's what I'm hoping. Just saw that in Fong's article and thought it was interesting that mom's is talking now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From a Wiltfong article:

Thursday afternoon, the mother of five-star cornerback Cormani McClain says plane tickets have not been purchased yet to visit Alabama. “We haven’t made the decision yet,” she said when asked about the visit. McClain committed to Miami at the end of October.

Like I said yesterday, I’ll feel a lot better on Sunday night when it’s confirmed he didn’t go to Tuscaloosa lol.

Like I said yesterday, I’ll feel a lot better on Sunday night when it’s confirmed he didn’t go to Tuscaloosa lol.

Right? I'm not chicken little, I've been following this **** for longer than I'd like to admit, but I'd feel a lot better if that quote was, "I don't know where this is coming from, we're not going to Alabama, Cormani is locked in with Miami."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back