Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m 37. Three years from Mike Gundy.
Im about to be 2 years away and will be using this a lot when the time comes
this is 40 man GIF

Advertisement
You got that much from “I am NOT reporting”? I wonder how you interpret the back of a box of Cheerios. Whatever man. I like updates like the rest of us and while I think that you are over reaching on his“journalistic integrity” to make sure that he was prefacing his comments as such, we get better and more concise information from our very own sources that don’t use double negatives and other colloquial that would get shredded by real journalists. This is why I don’t give a dime to that site as his work isn’t worth looking at, especially considering that D$ is talking to many of the same sources. I’ve got a meeting to go into or else I would espouse more as to why his brand of journalism is neither journalistic nor effective in communicating relevance.
hes not a journalist lol. hes covering HS kids college decisions. I wouldn't verify **** if I were him. id be like **** it, im too old for this ****. go wherever you want

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes not a journalist lol. hes covering HS kids college decisions. I wouldn't verify **** if I were him. id be like **** it, im too old for this ****. go wherever you want
Thank you! I would call you the voice of reason but I thought that was obvious when I first commented on him NOT reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back