Corch Strong

Lauderdale drops a lay-up touchdown on a coverage bust by Strong's defense, forcing Texas Tech to punt from Texas' 40 instead of extending their lead to two touchdowns.

Advertisement
Jagr, well done. Your troll job had all of us food. Annoying, yes. But extremely well played, and long lasting.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is one of about three guys who would get us to Alabama's level. Texas was a terrible fit.

I agree Strong has potential at UM but I would love some elaboration on this statement or is it just a " gut feeling "

He would give us a nasty, nasty defense, and that is what it is going to take to be able to sustain long-term success. I'm not looking for a fly-by-night offensive guru who can't finish the deal and has to win shootouts every weak.

I'm not saying I want Charlie Strong, but he would have us in the playoffs.

Charlie Strong is one of about three guys who would get us to Alabama's level. Texas was a terrible fit.

I agree Strong has potential at UM but I would love some elaboration on this statement or is it just a " gut feeling "

blog3.jpg

He would give us a nasty, nasty defense, and that is what it is going to take to be able to sustain long-term success. I'm not looking for a fly-by-night offensive guru who can't finish the deal and has to win shootouts every weak.

I'm not saying I want Charlie Strong, but he would have us in the playoffs.

Only if the Florida High School Sports Association gives us a waiver to enter their playoffs.

Advertisement
It probably shouldn't surprise me that there are people in this fanbase who say no to Kelly and yet wet themselves over corch Strong.

Confirmed, McJagr is trolling. No one could seriously say this and everything else he has said.

? I'm a defense first guy. Davis, Strong, and Ferentz would win titles here.

Is Strong going to get us into the playoffs winning 12-3 every week?

Not sure if you have some kind of defect that we're not aware of, but if Charlie Strong wins 12-3 every week, we will be the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back