Corch Strong

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
I'm watching his team and my GOD he might be the worst coach in the P5.

I'm rooting hard for Texas, b/c I have a feeling if he's fired this year, Chip Kelly ends up in Texas with an 8 mil a year deal.

And then D$ will be pushing Strong on us.

#GoHorns
#KeepCorchCharlie

Advertisement
Complete loser. Strong is barely an upgrade over Golden if he is at all. Shut down the program completely if we hire this clown.

I'm watching his team and my GOD he might be the worst coach in the P5.

I'm rooting hard for Texas, b/c I have a feeling if he's fired this year, Chip Kelly ends up in Texas with an 8 mil a year deal.

And then D$ will be pushing Strong on us.

#GoHorns
#KeepCorchCharlie

I am actually hoping he loses his last two games by about 100 points combined so even this idiot AD cant sell this loser to the fans.

I'm cheering extremely hard for Texas so they keep him. Don't want our admin any reason to even have Corch Strong as a candidate.

Not sure I've ever seen a more conservative coach, his offense is awful. And its full of 4* talent.

Advertisement
Strong's catching a huge break with Baylor being down to their third-string QB after Jarrett Stidham's season-ending injury. Baylor would've put up 40-50 points in the regular season finale if they had Russell or Stidham in the lineup next week.

They may still lose these last two games, but it likely won't be as lopsided as once thought. Hope Texas retains him to take the Strong option off the table completely for Miami.

Can't believe I actually wanted this guy, what a difference a year makes. I'm rooting hard for Texas to win and Philidelphia to Lose

Texas Tech is 126th in Total D in the Nation.....

And corch Strong has managed THREE POINTS in one half. We are talking about the worst failure at a major program that I have ever seen. Guy makes Randy look like Urban.

Advertisement
Texas Tech is 122nd in Scoring D.

And Corch Strong has managed 3 points in a half, at home, against them. Anybody who wants this guy is no fan of our program. Pray Texas is dumb enough to keep him.

Texas Tech is 126th in Total D in the Nation.....

And corch Strong has managed THREE POINTS in one half. We are talking about the worst failure at a major program that I have ever seen. Guy makes Randy look like Urban.

Don't you understand that he is just a bad fit at Texas. Loser gets shut out by Iowa St and we still may have interest. How dumb can we possibly be to consider him.

I'm surprised Tech have started to throw deep - the runs / underneath stuff was killing Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Charlie Strong is one of about three guys who would get us to Alabama's level. Texas was a terrible fit.

I can't respect anyone any longer that even remotely advocates for Chuck Weak to come here and completely finish this program. D Counterfeit Currency needs to save face and just claim that ol Charlie promised him Josh Darrow's position or something.

Advertisement
Back