Corch Strong

Advertisement
The guy is a complete joke and the only ones wants Strong in Miami are the same idiots who think ever member of Alabama's team is from South Florida and we can win the ship from just players.

Fire Charlie - Page 174

Poor Bobby Petrino is struggling with the crap that Strong left him at Louisville after Clint Hurt left Strong's staff.

But South Florida bro .......like......Ties Bro...knows the area bro...can't coach worth **** but ...recruting and better fit and ties bro.

Last edited:
The guy is a complete joke and the only ones wants Strong in Miami are the same idiots who think ever member of Alabama's team is from South Florida and we can win the ship from just players.

Fire Charlie - Page 174

Poor Bobby Petrino is struggling with the crap that Strong left him at Louisville after Clint Hurt left Strong's staff.

But South Florida bro .......like......Ties Bro...knows the area bro....recruting and better fit and ties bro.

All of that is true.

Fire Charlie - Page 174

D$ wants Strong. SMFH.

Advertisement
Miami had a long shot at Kelly. If USC had their guy already then Miami would be the best opening. After this Texas will surely fire Strong and any small chance we had is now gone.

Strong is god awful, had TT had an ounce of defense that game would have been a blowout.

ahcGIpm.jpg

Advertisement

Fire Charlie - Page 174

D$ wants Strong. SMFH.

I've noticed that every few months, D$ has a bad day. Just one, but I'm sure he's working on it.

His last bad day was sometime in mid-October, I believe.

Nothing major - nothing that can't be explained by something like a spouse thumping someone on the noggin for leaving the toilet seat up.

Charlie Strong is a better coordinator than he is HC. But, this Texas team is HORRIBLE. Who thought he would do well this year?

Charlie Strong is a better coordinator than he is HC. But, this Texas team is HORRIBLE. Who thought he would do well this year?

More Excuses!

He's another conservative defensive coach who can't stop modern offenses. Would be an awful hire:

Advertisement

Fire Charlie - Page 174

Couldn't have said it better.

If you want String at Miami, you hate the program. Defensive guru gave up 600 to Tech, ha

how many power 5 coaches have gotten fired, for poor on the field performance, in year 2?

Well, Shannon and Golden both should have but UM Admin and BOT were asleep at the wheel! Also, perhaps Weiss and Willingham. Just don't recall if it was 2 or 3 years...

how many power 5 coaches have gotten fired, for poor on the field performance, in year 2?

Advertisement

Read the thread on ShaggyTexas. The issue they have with Strong isn't that he doesn't have the players but rather the decisions made in the game. I am not sure they fire Strong this year but he will be gone after next year, do doubt.

Read the thread on ShaggyTexas. The issue they have with Strong isn't that he doesn't have the players but rather the decisions made in the game. I am not sure they fire Strong this year but he will be gone after next year, do doubt.

I agree. Even though he has an awful record over these two years, strong will likely be fired next year not this year. With regards to on the field performance, P5 schools give three years most of the time. Now, I don't think Blake James will buyout Charlie strong's K so the only way he's a real option is if he gets fired (unlikely because of precedent) or he quits.

It comes down to whether or not he has the confidence in himself to turn it around at Texas. If he doesn't, then maybe he quits and comes for the UM job.

Advertisement
Back