Corch Strong

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is one of about three guys who would get us to Alabama's level. Texas was a terrible fit.

I agree Strong has potential at UM but I would love some elaboration on this statement or is it just a " gut feeling "

He would give us a nasty, nasty defense, and that is what it is going to take to be able to sustain long-term success. I'm not looking for a fly-by-night offensive guru who can't finish the deal and has to win shootouts every weak.

I'm not saying I want Charlie Strong, but he would have us in the playoffs.

This is one of the guys the BBB crowd rolls with. Good god dude....pull your head out of your ***.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is 1 of the HC candidates that would be a perfect fit at UM.... Patterson, Butch, and Kelly are the other 3.

Advertisement
Only if the Florida High School Sports Association gives us a waiver to enter their playoffs.

There is no precedent for that.

Okay I see what you're doing now.

TO-winks.gif~c200

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy is a complete joke and the only ones wants Strong in Miami are the same idiots who think ever member of Alabama's team is from South Florida and we can win the ship from just players.

Fire Charlie - Page 174

Poor Bobby Petrino is struggling with the crap that Strong left him at Louisville after Clint Hurt left Strong's staff.

Advertisement
Back