Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

A few things

Washington had a much better QB and more importantly Washington plays in the pac 12 so a lot of those stats come with an asterisk just like defensive stats with big ten teams

An asterisk for PAC-12 accomplishments.

Noted.

ACC tougher than previously given credit for.

Also noted.

Please proceed.

Advertisement
My dawg. I don't ever wanna see you doing this again. You couldn't jeep Penix outcha mouth last night. 🤣🤣🤣

I said ****.. this MF gone post Penix all through this thread.
Dude looks legit but he ain’t beating those SEC DLines bruh

An asterisk for PAC-12 accomplishments.

Noted.

ACC tougher than previously given credit for.

Also noted.

Please proceed.
listen, I know you're gonna ***** and moan and mope in every thread about Mario, but I'm not alluding this about Mario, Miami, or anything you think I am. I'm just making a statement that the pac 12 offenses historically have been a mirage and struggled when facing big time opponents

it's KNOWN that defenses in pac 12 suck *** (look at the best statistical offenses in the country / worst defenses)

it's KNOWN that offenses in the big 10 suck *** (look at the best statistical defenses in the country / best offenses)

to not provide context and say we need to be like Washington is just silly. Does Clemson, UGA, Bama, and Ohio State have a similar offense to Washington? because those are the teams that win championships

are you also saying that if we had penix or a qb of that caliber, we couldn't be ACC champs next year? because a qb of that caliber is what we're missing

Thats all I am trying to say, there is that added element that I guess many fans who maybe dont understand football seem to miss, maybe they dont realize it or they choose to ignore it but that creativity, that cleverness has to be built in, its not a play or concept, its built in to dna of program, Mario is not really about that. He is not trying to be clever, he wants to punch you in mouth and that is cool but its got to work, you got to win. Death struggles with UVA are not it. There are many ways to win, so its not that we have to do it that way, but dont say it takes 5 years to build culture when teams are doing it all over country..

If you have your way to win, make it happen, you want to bludgeon teams running up the middle, lets go dominate.. Struggling with UVA, losses to GT, that stuff is not it, we not competing with what we saw last night.
Yeah I'm just at a loss when posters write stuff like "see, all the good teams run the ball". Teams like Washington and Ole Miss use shift, motion and eye candy to have the defense looking this way while they run that way for an easy conversion. Meanwhile at Miami it's "we know the defense knows we're running this ball right up Matt Lee's ***, just try and stop us". Look at the Washington TD where they're in jumbo, 3TE formation but they run a wildcat jet sweep out of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dawson should be taking notes on how to script an opening drive. Sark just put on a clinic.

Cause we rank very low in 1st quarter scoring.

Sucks we didn’t get Baxter but I think him and Fletcher are very similar. Fletcher prob a little more physical and Baxter a little more speed but I dont see either one as having breakaway speed

@Maskoff407 QUESTION or for anyone in the know WTF has happened to C4 aka Cedric Baxter…That boi done lost all his electric explosive speed since high school….I get he had issues adapting at the start of the season but even in that last drive in open space hes no faster than our big back # 22 Mark Fletcher

Advertisement
@Maskoff407 QUESTION or for anyone in the know WTF has happened to C4 aka Cedric Baxter…That boi done lost all his electric explosive speed since high school….I get he had issues adapting at the start of the season but even in that last drive in open space hes no faster than our big back # 22 Mark Fletcher
Those other guys are fast too. I think that is the biggest difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back