Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

he's a norvell type. not an excellent recruiting, but wins typically gets recruiting rolling, just like FSU now (unfortunately)
TBD if FSU rolls on recruiting. Last three classes averaged at #20. This year looks different but we’ll see.

Advertisement
If Mario did an onside kick to penix with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts left, we would have never heard the end of it. Lanning is a borderline reckless coach man.
If Washington got the ball to start that last drive at their own 25 and picked up a couple of first downs the outcome is the same.

Onside kick made zero difference. It would’ve made a difference if Oregon had recovered it, though.

Advertisement
If Mario did an onside kick to penix with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts left, we would have never heard the end of it. Lanning is a borderline reckless coach man.
Washington wasn’t gonna try to score so u basically did it to give u two chances to get the ball back. Not really a reckless decision, in the end u had to get a stop and u couldn’t so onside or deep kick u lose because they were running clock after the first downs

Should get blame for playing soft coverage vs the slots all game, Washington converted twice the same way

Advertisement
I thought it was the right call the way Washington had moved the ball at will the last two drives. Oregon line was gassed. If was their best chance at getting the ball back.

Mario 9-4 his first year after taking over for Tagger. Second year Mario was 12-2 in his second year there and won a rose bowl and pac 12 title.
Lanning 10-3 year 1 and 11-2 going into their bowl right now.

Advertisement
RIP Pac-12

This; this hurts me as a West Coast guy. I’ve been to a lot of PAC-12 games, & they provided great entertainment. At the end, it wasn’t just shoddy leadership that led to the collapse, it was also media driven. There’s always been an agenda against West Coast CFB; ****, The Heisman wasn’t until like ‘61, or ‘62, **** near 30 yrs after its inception.

I’ll miss the PAC-10/12, but they were 100% pushed to collapse. Those TV Deals were bush league offers. 2022-23 during negotiations, PAC-12 had 5 teams w/ 10+ wins

you heard what Johnson an Deboer said. They were the more physical team. People mock the way Mario is trying to build this program but its still the way teams win games
You guys are hilarious to try to tie what UW does to Mario.. Just because one say they are physical is absolutely not the same as Mario caveman bro FiZiCaL football.. Its like you never watch UW, miss all the intricacies in their play calling which is light years from what we do, you hear physical and start pointing at the tv like "Thats what mario told me! that what mario says!", cmon man.. They just went undefeated 13-0 in year 2 and we 7-5.. They got like 2 losses in 2 years 24-2.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY said we shouldnt be physical or its a bad thing, most complain about NOT TAKING A KNEE, or throwing trick plays to blocking TE, lmaooo..

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Advertisement
Yep, & DeBoer took a 4-8 Washington team to the CFP by year 2.
wait, whaaaaaa.... Did he get a waiver to get 4 years worth of recruits in that short of time?! What is this sorcery, I was told all season you cant expect coaches to turn things around soo fast, you have to install culture which takes half a decade I think is going rate???

You guys are hilarious to try to tie what UW does to Mario.. Just because one say they are physical is absolutely not the same as Mario caveman bro FiZiCaL football.. Its like you never watch UW, miss all the intricacies in their play calling which is light years from what we do, you hear physical and start pointing at the tv like "Thats what mario told me! that what mario says!", cmon man.. They just went undefeated 13-0 in year 2 and we 7-5.. They got like 2 losses in 2 years 24-2.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY said we shouldnt be physical or its a bad thing, most complain about NOT TAKING A KNEE, or throwing trick plays to blocking TE, lmaooo..

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

UW is
-12th in Total O
-4th in Total Offensive Yardage
-6th in Yards/play
-6th in Total Offensive TDs
-12th in Total Yards/game
-10th in Passing Efficiency
-11th in Scoring Offense
-1st in Passing

We’re:
-25th in Total O
-26th in Total Offensive Yardsge
-24th in Yards/play
-T-46th in Total Offensive TDs
-25th in Total Yards/game
-50th in Passing Efficiency
-35th in Scoring Offense
-38th in Passing

We’ve made improvements, for sure, but UW tote that rock, a lot. The physical meant they imposed their will in the pass game and along trenches when needed. They had two WRs over 100 yards today.

Phenomenal coach, but he blows at recruiting. Don’t think he’s ever pulled a Top 25 class there. Interested to see how they look post-Pennix. He’s a consistent 10 win a year coach, and dangerous when he’s got a good QB.

There is sh#t ton of tech money in Seattle, imagine if the city cared about college football.

Duck fans calling for Lanning’s head is hilarious. They lost by 3 in a highly competitive entertaining game. From the fans’ comments you’d think they got run out of the building and lost by 50.
Lanning got away with some 4th down conversions that made the game closer. Washington missed several TD's in the first half that would have made the score 31-3 instead of 20-3.

I have no issues with Lanning but he is definitely risky on 4th down. Washington was just the better team last night.

Advertisement
Back