Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Here for the tears.

2000 payback

With Love Family GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
we are in a win win win from the couch scenario with Alabama winning. Come at me Message Board geniuses, can’t prove me wrong.

- Louisville beats FSU- we win- fsu fans cry over injuries for decade
- FSU wins - vicarious payback for 2000 when we beat them and didn’t go to bcs because of computers and they cry for decades as Alabama and/or texas go with one loss and leapfrog them
- FSU wins - and somehow committee keeps them in playoff- we see Alabama cry big and sec cry bigger as they are left out OR Texas gets left out and cries because they beat alabama at bama like a *****. fsu then gets boat raced on national tv first week of playoffs and they cry

respect my analysis.
No questions even if Michigan somehow loses

win GIF by Koodo
I stand corrected. Seeing the tears for FSU now makes me so glad they went undefeated because the crying over this will last for decades. This is ultimately the most suffering that godforsaken Fanbase can go through.

@Maskoff407 QUESTION or for anyone in the know WTF has happened to C4 aka Cedric Baxter…That boi done lost all his electric explosive speed since high school….I get he had issues adapting at the start of the season but even in that last drive in open space hes no faster than our big back # 22 Mark Fletcher
Don’t get it twisted, he’s still fast but like someone else said… the other boys fast too. I still think we haven’t seen the best of him but I’m liking the Mark pick up better.

Advertisement
Back